Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to Talk:Maki Ichinose page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
It is specifically stated in the manual of style under no circumstances is there to be a opening paragraph in the powers and abilities section of a character article page, with the exception of Kenpachi Zaraki. Salubri (Talk) 22:02, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
"Dude" your whole edit was out of universe. Out of universe means to acknowledge that the Bleach Universe is not the universe we are in. Your edit made multiple mentions of "in the manga" and "in the anime". This is out of universe wording. We use in universe wording here. Second, it was never stated that Ulquiorra was a Vasto lorde. That is pure speculation. Re-read every chapter, rewatch every episode, re-read every databook. Not a single one of those will say Ulquiorra was a vasto lorde. People assume because of how he looked when he was a Hollow that he was a Vasto Lorde. We are not in the business of assuming here. We go by facts. Third, your edit contained no references. Per the manual of style, whatever you add must be referenced.--
The only description of a Vasto Lorde we got was that they are roughly human sized. The silouhette of the vasto lorde does not even look like Ulquiorra's Hollow form, only his Arrancar form. It is speculation to say that just because he kind of looks like something, he is it.--