Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to Shinji Hirako page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Hi there, my name is Schiffy and I am a member of the team here at Bleach Wiki. I am here to give you some helpful guidance on our policies here that are specific to our Wiki. A recent edit that you made violated our policies regarding references; it lacked the necessary references to act as proof for the information you were adding and thus the change has been undone. Our Manual of Style states that to protect the integrity of our pages, all new information must be referenced from a Bleach source.
Note:Failure to add the references next time and adding the same changes constitutes edit warring and is a blocking offense.
Current Number of Warnings: 1
Hi there, my name is Schiffy and I am a member of the team here at Bleach Wiki. I am here to give you some helpful guidance on our policies here that are specific to our Wiki. You have been edit warring on the wiki; do not re-add any undone edits. This is a serious violation of the wiki policies. Instead, create a talk page discussion regarding the edit.
Seeing as you've stopped, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you did not get the notification for my warning until after you did it a second time.
Seeing as how I'm one of the two users who are actually opposing your edits (poor Schif isn't even a part of this), I'm responding to you in his stead. The problem with your edits isn't that of referencing; rather, it's that (to my knowledge) we don't include dub translations of Kidō chants on their pages, which is what you're trying to do for Kurohitsugi. Hope that helps.--Xilinoc (talk) 17:01, November 3, 2014 (UTC)