Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Mayuri Kurotsuchi page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Please stop putting that Ichigo was using his Bankai in Rudobon's Swordsmanship section. It has no bearing on anything. Ichigo is a skilled swordsman regardless of his Bankai.--
it does make a big difference,ichigo in his shikai state is far from the power he has in his bankai mode The tyrant kuma (talk) 05:39, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
- It does not. Ichigo does not all of a sudden gain new skill in swordsmanship when he enters Bankai. He has the same amount of skill with a blade in both Shikai and Bankai. His Bankai allows for hyper speed combat thoug, something he did not use against Rudobon. Any further attempts at adding this will continue to be reverted--
- actually it is,speed in using a sword=skills,i mean a slow fighter who takes a minute to defense himself from another sword will never be considered as a good swordsman
- and anyways,why not just add ichigo was in it,it's a fact The tyrant kuma (talk) 05:53, April 9, 2011 (UTC) sorry for your signature,but somehow i can't write whitout taking it with me >.< annoying as hell
- Please stop moving my signature. And no it will not be added as it is irrelevant.--