Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the The Day I Became a Shinigami page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Hi Evan, welcome to the wiki. No worries, there are no dumb questions there. This blog by SunXia is an excellent place to start for new users. As for your specific questions: (1.) The issue of whether or not to add a s to certain words to make them plural was brought up a number of years ago. Bount does take a s, but the others do not, though I cannot remember the reason for Bount being different. (2.) I would say Doll should be capitalized in the same way comparable terms Zanpakuto and Bakkoto are. (3.) The wiki is based on American English, that is correct, although there are probably many many examples of not sticking to that. (4.) You are correct about the links. ~~Ууp <talk> 20:21, June 22, 2013 (UTC)
I did not have time to go through the entire thing, as you can no doubt see I am making many edits this evening however if I spot something that is incorrect I will undo it and let the person know what they have done wrong for future reference.
- I couldn't sleep and was going to revert my edit and let you alter it but you have already done so but yeah here THIS PAGE is very useful in terms of seeing just who is editing and when, my revert is smudged in between my many image uploads and things!! Nighty and glad you are eager to help!!