Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
To be clear we do not place information on pages that cannot be verified. Isane has never been stated or shown fighting hence why there isn't any information pertaining to his skill as it has never been stated. We try not to compare pages but if you want to site Hachi's page it specifically speaks directly to his skill level or rather his lack there of in swordsmanship. Making note that he is capable of it in general but not specifically skilled. This was talked about in the manga. While there has been nothing on Isane.Salubri (Talk) 02:28, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
That is not the term that is used. She is not a doctor (doctor degree) she is a healer (traditional asian alternative medicine) and therefore is called such as it is the most accurate term and what she has been called in the series.Salubri (Talk) 04:19, April 1, 2010 (UTC)