Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Kiganjou Kenpachi Edit
There are a few reasons your page was deleted. First, we are not making pages for the recently revealed Tbtp characters right now. That will be handled in time. Also, there is next to no information on Kiganjou other than the page that talked about him in the Tbtp arc and the fact that zaraki beat him. Also, we follow english format here, meaning that his name would be written Kenpachi Kiganjou, just like we have Kenpachi Zaraki--God (Pray) 20:19, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Godisme beat me to the response, but he's correct, nonetheless. For one, you did the naming order the wrong way. Here, we list them by the first name first, not their last name. Secondly, and much more importantly, it's because we've been barring the creation and editing of any and all information regarding MASKED because not everything has been completely sorted out yet. Once everything is sorted out, we'll handle the creation of the new articles. Until everything is sorted out, every user is not allowed to create any new articles for the characters introduced in MASKED. Arrancar109 (Talk) 20:27, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
When you add new content to an article, you have to reference it; otherwise, the added material will be deleted. Also, when you're editing an article, do not delete line breaks either, as they are required to prevent unnecessary clutter. Arrancar109 (Talk) 19:44, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, didn't realize it with the Visual Mode that it got rid of the line breaks. Also with the references, sorry, that part I just screwed up and forgot. Really sorry about that Arrancar109 Revan46 (talk)