Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Orihime Inoue page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Your edits must be referenced or they will be undone. And the line you changed is structured that way because it is Orihime's article, there is no need to summarize Ichigo's or Rukia's actions. Lia Schiffer (Talk) 09:33, October 2, 2010 (UTC)
OK, it's much better that way. Please refer to the Bleach Wiki:Policy and Bleach Wiki:Manual of Style to avoid any future confusions and problems of the sort. We appreciate that you want to collaborate but it is important that you keep our guidelines and policies in mind. Lia Schiffer (Talk) 09:39, October 2, 2010 (UTC)