Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:IBankai page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Please note that we do not allow advertising. Thus your edit to the Kaien Shiba has been removed. Please refrain from adding such things again as they will just be removed. ~~Ууp <talk> 22:56, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
Do not move pages without discussing them first, as it is against our Manual of Style to do so. Additionally, the move you tried to make was completely unwarranted, as that character is not Nemu. The female researcher is active during the Soul Society arc as a researcher of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute. Calling her Nemu is inaccurate. Arrancar109 (Talk) 06:44, April 19, 2012 (UTC)