Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Ōko Yushima page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Hi there Mad6, I'm Yyp, one of the admins here on Bleach wiki. Please note that we have a dedicated translation corner here and all disputed translations must go through the corner. Please do not just change translations unilaterally. Instead, present your case on the Translation Corner and ask for confirmation one way or the other. The matter will be resolved as quickly as possible by our translators. Thank you for your understanding, ~~Ууp <talk> 09:57, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
- This is your second reminder, do not change translations unilaterally. Please take all matters concerning translation to the translation corner.
- Please do not change character names. The information is still before the Translation Corner and it is to be left as it is until Adam verifies it. Additionally page renames are not permitted without prior discussion/admin approval. This is set out in the Manual of Style. Thank you for your cooperation. ~~Ууp <talk> 10:53, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
While the help is appreciated. As you have already been warned, once again I need to point out that there are guidelines on how the translation corner works. As in make sure to ask a question clearly the one you posted looks more like an explanation of your own translation then asking a question of the corner.--
- Oh, Mayby I wrong formulated my post, becasue as You say rather than asking You about Your's statement and opinion I just gave a translation. Now I see it, sorry for a trouble. Mad6 (talk) 14:32, September 7, 2013 (UTC)
I understand your only trying to help but your still violating a bunch of guidelines when it comes to the translations. The translation page is not a conversation page. It is a simple question and answer page for translation. All conversations should be held on a particular user talk page or the talk page of the translation page. In other words all that should be on the page is a question asking for a translation with the appropriate kanji and the answer from a translation corner member. lastly If you are not a member of the translation corner, please do not answer translation questions. Leave it to our translators so as to avoid confusion. Only users confirmed by the admin due to their skill can answer translation questions. In line with the guidelines of the page Schiffy did it the right way in Rukia Bankai section. If you recall once again your inital post on that subject was not a question for a translator it was a statement of what you thought the kanji and translation was and then you proceeded to explain your point by answering your own statement. Then black butler pointed out what a scan had put. You responded conversationally to that and then schiffy posted the proper way and you responded to that.--