Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your contributions, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
The problem you reported is coming from a serie of vandalism that there were tonight, I'll probably try to stop it if it happen again, whatever, I set the problem as fixed ^^ ;) -- Mili-Cien 20:41, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
Ichigo kurosaki edit Edit
Excuse me did you by any chance remove some portions of the events during the Fake Karakura Arc such as what happened when Ichigo's hollow form took over?--SalmanH 06:25, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think so... Could you be more specific?LapisScarab 06:06, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
Well, when I looked over the page I saw that the entire battle in which Ichigo's hollow form took over was erased, when he shot a cero that completely wiped out Ulquiorra's cero oscura or when he stabbed Ishida with his zanpakuto, everything.
- Nope, definetly not me. I only made minor edits. That would bother me too. LapisScarab 06:32, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
Okay thanks.--SalmanH 20:27, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for backing me up on that Ulquiorra controversy. It means a lot to see that someone else agrees with my views. <3 HuecoMuffin 18:19, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
- No problem :)! Shame it went on like it did though. Hope it's through. LapisScarab 22:27, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
- Indeed. People really do like to poke holes in the opinions of others. It creates unnesessary conflict, which I try my utmost to avoid. Unfortunately, not everyone agrees with the concept of respecting the feelings of others. And I agree, hopefully no one will respond anymore. Being ganged up on over my own opinion. Not exactly what I would call a nice gesture. But no big deal, I know what I feel, and I won't change it for the world. Thanks so much again! <3 HuecoMuffin 18:41, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
Much appreciated Edit
thanks for editing the part about the darts, it has bothered me for a while, any idiot can see that it's those jewell-like things he's firing not the blades on his arms.