Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Talk:Bleach: Hanatareshi Yabou page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Talk page policy
Hi there, my name is Schiffy and I am a member of the team here at Bleach Wiki. I am here to give you some helpful guidance on our policies here that are specific to our Wiki. You have demonstrated inappropriate behavior on the talk pages; this violation is from one of the following:
Our Talk Page Policies outline these violations
Note:Re-adding the undone edits is Edit Warring and is a blocking offense.
Current Number of Warnings: 1
Re: Quick Favor
Sorry for the delay--I've been through some crap, as one of my recent Corner posts explains.
I tried to look at the pic you linked, but it tried to make me download rather than just view it; hazarding this anyway, it kept running down the timer, making me watch the dumb ad--and still not letting me DL, instead resetting things to make me watch another ad fruitlessly, etc.
Thus, I'm just gonna throw out some of the more common words for "two", "paired", "together" and such, and ask you to check if one of them looks correct: 二, 双, 両, 相, 共, 雙 (remember, you can zoom-in by holding down "Ctrl" and then pressing "+" to check the minute details of the Kanji--"Ctrl" and "0" to get size back to normal after).