Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Orihime Inoue page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
hi --Vincetheironman 07:07, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
Just an FYI, the talk pages aren't the place to post the stuff you are posting does NOT go on the talk page, and you are violating policy. This wiki isn't the place for posting what-ifs and general discussions every which way.
What are you talking about. Where does it say that it wasn't meant for someone who doesn't own this website. Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 02:23, May 1, 2013 (UTC)Inoyamanaka98Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 02:23, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
- It's meant for everyone, but the TYPE of stuff you posted isn't. It is outlined in the wiki's discussion policy. The talk pages are meant for discussing improvements to articles and dealing specifically with the article's content, NOT what-ifs and general discussion.