Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to your Userpage, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Grammar Corner Full Membership
Hey! I've just checked, and you have met the requirements to become a full project member in the Grammar Corner. With this, you now have the following powers:
- Take High Priority articles
- Post articles in need of grammar edits in the Medium and Low Priority sections
Remember, you must make at least 1 grammar edit per month to remain a member of the grammar corner.
Removal from the Grammar Corner
Hi there. Just a notice that, according to the new rules of the Grammar Corner, because you did not make a minimum of 1 grammar-related edit this month, you are being considered for removal from the Grammar Corner. You have 1 week to make a grammar edit and get back on track before we remove you from the corner. Thank you.--Xilinoc (talk) 16:18, June 30, 2013 (UTC)