Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:Shinji hirako6.jpg page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Hey!! Please only upload images that are of a higher quality o the image already in place, it's a waste o time otherwise as it will be reverted as all your uploads have been!! They were unneeded, please only upload if your image is one of an exceptionally higher quality than the image present!! policies here, please obey them!! Thank you!! SunXia (Chat) 02:07, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
- As Sun said to you, we have an image policy here which must be followed. Please cease uploading new versions of pictures as the ones you are adding are not an improvement and at this point is just spamming the servers. Cease immediately. ~~Ууp <talk> 12:06, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
Talk Page Violation
Hi there, my name is SunXia and I am a member of the team here at Bleach Wiki. I am here to give you some helpful guidance on our policies here that are specific to our Wiki. You have demonstrated inappropriate behavior on the talk pages; this violation is from one of the following:
Our Talk Page Policies outline these violations
Note:Re-adding the undone edits is Edit Warring and is a blocking offense.
Current Number of Warnings: 1
- No problem!! We are all new at some stage that's why we hang around to help people and hence why this type of violation needed three warnings before blocking to give you a change to learn about the policies!! Have a nice day/evening!!
RE Manga Raw
Hi again, you messaged me about the Manga Raws?? Sorry I don't quite understand what you are trying to ask me!! We use Anime images where we can as they are clearer and more colorful!! Obviously we have to use the Manga images for the latest Story Arc!! If you are wanting more information on Raw Manga, Sciffy may be able to help our the Translation Corner!! Sadly, I cannot read or speak Japanese!! Hope this helps!!