Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Vandenreich Leader page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Please stop trying to say that The Vandenreich Leader ordered Kirge to use the Jail to stop Ichigo from reaching Soul Society. This is not what was said. What was said was that the Vandenreich Leader gave Kirge the letter J. Kirge then calls himself Kirge Opie of the Jail. Nowhere in there does it say the Vandenreich Leader ordered Kirge to use that ability.--
Hi there, I'm Yyp, one of the admins here on Bleach Wiki. I just wanted to bring to your attention that when you add a reference to something, you need to include the page numbers, not just the chapter. I've added this to your edits as well as slightly tidied them up. Please remember to do this in future, thanks and welcome to the Bleach Wiki. ~~Ууp <talk> 11:58, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
Edit Warring Edit
If your edit was undone, do NOT put it back into the page. This is known as edit warring and is a bannable offense. Instead, try to find out why your edit was wrong. In your case, the offical, confirmed name of the power is Fullbring, not Fullbringer. Kamikaze839 (talk) 18:56, February 12, 2013 (UTC)
- You are edit warring again!! When your edit is undone you ask why you do not continue to add it back, this is not productive!! Please desist!!
The name of the ability is Fullbring. Ichigo did not have a Fullbringer, he had a Fullbring. Fullbringer is the term for someone who can use Fullbring.--