Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Shinji Hirako page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Please do not unilaterally change power levels, they must be discussed first.
Hi there, my name is Kamikaze839 and I am a member of the team here at Bleach Wiki. I am here to give you some helpful guidance on our policies here that are specific to our Wiki. A recent edit that you made violated our policies regarding references; it lacked the necessary references to act as proof for the information you were adding and thus the change has been undone. Our Manual of Style states that to protect the integrity of our pages, all new information must be referenced from a Bleach source.
Note:Failure to add the references next time and adding the same changes constitutes edit warring and is a blocking offense.
Current Number of Warnings: 1
- In addition to failing to reference the information you added, and the fact that it was an undiscussed addition to a Powers & Abilities section, you also caused a redlink, because the term used here is "Shunpo" not "Shumpo." What's more, here at Bleach Wiki we use the English formatting of names. Please keep this in mind and refrain from using the surname first. It causes a few inconsitencies across the site.
Power Levels again
You have already been told this once: Changes to power levels must be discussed first. I'd also suggest you read the description of the different levels of power before claiming Urahara has "Vast" spiritual power.