Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What was the point of the Vandenreich invasion? Now, before you go all "Kubo wanted this to happen and Kubo wanted that to happen", think in story.
The way I see it:
- Kill shinigami and destroy buildings
- Capture Jakuho Raikoben, Kokujo Tengen Myo-oh, Senbonzakura Kageoshi, and Zanka No Tachi.
- "Kill" Izuru Kira, Kenpachi Zaraki, Byakuya Kuchiki, and Head Captain Yamamoto. (with Shunsui in an unknown condition.)
- Release the Soldat.
- Talk to Aizen.
- Retreat before Squad Zero shows up only to be partially delayed by Ichigo Kurosaki.
- Reveal how he escaped and a little bit about his past.
What was the point of half-way destroying the Soul Society? If I'm missing anything, please feel free to add. Other than that, safe chat, blah, blah, blah.