Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Now previously we were graced with Kubo developed information which can be related from this original [post]. So what I wanna touch on is some of the stuff thats been handled so far and the other stuff thats still left to be explored as they relate to the story.
- Unohana will fight in the upcoming arc = This did happen albeit very short, not the opponent that was expected and not the outcome that was expected.
- The true form of her Zanpakuto will be seen - This is questionable Ive yet to see anyone who could really describe what happened it was thus far more confusing then enlightening.
- When she fights, she unravels her braid - True
- The "history" of his pink Haori will be revealed - Still waiting on this and how it will matter.
- He will use Bankai in this arc - Highly Anticipated revel.
- Rangiku's past will be a key to the story. - Have not seen this nor how it is supposed to work in the story.
- He has not learned the name of his Zanpakuto yet - This has been shown about to happen and its highly anticipated.
- Kubo wants to draw his becoming a captain but says it would be difficult as it would disrupt the narrative. - hopefully this does take place so we have some more history on his becoming captain.
- Kubo has not even drawn her in a fight yet - Hopefully this is really a "yet" situation and not a "never plans to" situation.
- Kubo said if he gives a lieutenant a Bankai, he thinks Yumichika would be a good choice. - This would be interesting to see if it happens, considering his best friend has one and they are of equal power this should already be a fact.
- Kubo considers him and Ikkaku to be equals in strength - nice to know.
- Mayuri's research will be the key to this arc. - This is becoming quite obvious.
- Specifically his study on bodies will be the main part of this arc. - Makes sense yet we have yet to see this being the case.
- He has a new look - True
- He has several different "faces" which he could put on at any time. - Not really seen so far.
- Ukitake is still ill - Sucks
- He will recover - This is interesting, wonder how after all this time.
- He has undergone a bit of an internal change - Wonder what this could mean, he is already a nice guy. Unless this is physically and can fix his illness.
- Kubo plans on drawing flashbacks of when she was made a Lieutenant and how she felt. - Nice
- She is permanently exiled from Soul Society along with Urahara - This seems totally unnecessary.
- Her secret past with Urahara will be revealed - This is some much needed information.
- His past with Ryuken will be revealed - This has happened, good backstory.
- Isshin could not go to Soul Society with Urahara because it would reveal something to the Gotei 13 and thus did not go. - Now we know why.
- Aizen commented that since Ichigo's birth, he has been an extraordinary being, the meaning behind this will be revealed - We have found out why.
- Grand Fisher called Ichigo a true blood, the meaning of this will be revealed - Now we know why.
- The reason why Ichigo looks so similar to Kaien will come out. - Now we know.
- Ichigo is a Substitute Shinigami again. - Oh Well
- Ichigo and Isshin believe that Masaki died to Grand Fisher, however this may not be true. The truth will be revealed. - Yes this was good to have found out too.
- Aizen will return - Yet to really see this.
- Kubo wants to draw him in restraints. - We will see this and have seen it before previously.
- The fate of Hiyori will be revealed - She's doing great.
- What became of the other Visored will be revealed - They seem to be living a normal life.
- The Royal Guard will appear - They have most certainly.
- Grimmjow is alive and might become a friend - He is apparently alive but a friend is somewhat pushing it.
- Nel will likely return - She did, just not the good one.
- This will be the last arc in Bleach
- Everyone's bloodlines will be revealed - I get the point but what does "everyone" refer to.
- The Soul King will be revealed - Partially
- The villains in this arc are few in number but their numbers will increase. - This seems to be inaccurate considering they seem to be in large numbers from the onset.
- Everyone's past will become important. - This has yet to be shown fully but we have seen it starting to shape.
- The threat in this arc will be so great that it will force the Royal Guard out and be something they have never faced before. - Well this is a bold statement but none the less a true one that already took place.
- The new villains have the ability to complete erase a Hollow from existence - This was a dead give away initially.
- The new villains have been killing Hollows in mass. - True
- Mayuri knows what is going on. - He did in fact know.