Bleach Wiki


quick random question

Nugbuster August 31, 2013 User blog:Nugbuster

Hey Guys,

I have a quick random question.

Whenever Shunsui Kyōraku is drinking sake he uses a shallow bowl instead of a cup or shot glass. Is there a specific name for this type of sake bowl? I would like to buy a nice sake set but i cant find any with these types of bowls.

Any help is much appreciated,


Also on Fandom

Random Wiki