HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN! The Bleach dub is back with new episodes after an 8 1/2 month hiatus. The delay being due to licensing issues, Wendee Lee no longer directing adr sessions on a regular basis and the untimely death of anime legend and Bleach english dub adaptation writer Carl Macek among other various and complicated reasons, it is truly a miracle Bleach is back at all! Since I could not find the old english dub forums :( , I thought creating a new weekly updated blog would be the next best thing! Every week starting this week, I will write a forum head of the episode airing that week and if any new voices were revealed and anyone's opinion of the dub voices or the episode itself. I hope all of you enjoy this! Anyway enough chit chat, get those fingers cracking and get, ready, set BLOG! Episode 168 airs tonight(tomorrow morning technically) at 1 am. And again no trolling, no rude comments, this is meant to be fun don't abuse this Blog! Have Fun! --Lemursrule (talk) 02:12, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
BLEACH IS NOW IN THE 12 MIDNIGHT TIME-SLOT STARTING TONIGHT 9/25/2010 ON ADULT SWIM!
- Shūsuke Amagai-voiced by Joey Lotsko of Rurouni Kenshin fame (already heard his voice from itunes preview and loved it...NOW I REALLY LOVE IT... POOR DRUNK AMAGAI!)
- Makoto Kibune- voiced by Chris Smith who already voices Wonderweiss and Rose (very mellow, an unexpected but pleasant choice, very easy on the ears)
- Rusaburō Enkōgawa- The grunts we heard were a little too low pitched, but hey he was having a serious moment. Again not too familiar with va, but I am pretty sure from what I heard from the grunts it's Rick Zieff.
- Ryūsei Kenzaki- again same as Kibune very mellow. Pretty sure it's Neil Kaplan.
- Rurichiyo Kasumiōji- MY GOD...IT's PERFECT, nuff said. Great Job Brianne!
- Assassin-We hardly knew ya, good grunts though
- Gyōkaku Kumoi-Old guy, sounds old... so kudos!
- Hanza Nukui-With tonight and the promo AS is using week after week, I really like his voice, mmm evil!
Not really any new voices other than an assasin or two, but this is one of my favorite episodes of the Amagai arc, it's nice to see Rukia play dance, dance revolution...wait a minute Rukia...dance...ah ha! Hidden joke, Rukia's shikai command! Dance! MWAH HAHA*coughs* So lets let loose and tell me what you think!
Bleach is now in the 12 midnight time-slot starting tonight 9/25/2010 on Adult Swim
- Shinta Seko
FLASHBACK...BUT WHO GIVES A F*#K IT'S GIN!
No new voices this week but we get more of Gyōkaku Kumoi and Hanza Nukui
- Shū Kannogi
- Assassins(and these guys actually have dialogue!)
Plus refer to my new blog about the theme for the fourth Bleach movie. TM Revolution is the theme. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Lemursrule/TMRevolution_will_be_performing_theme_song_for_4th_Bleach_film
- Jinnai Dōko-hmm nutjob, I am pretty sure he is voiced by Spike Spenser.
- Ryū Kuzu-WOW THAT IS REALLY DEEP...and quite evil if I must say.
- Genga-I already liked is voice from the promo, it sounds great here.
No new voices this week, but hey I get to hear Spike Spenser go nuts, so no complaints here. After this only 13 more episodes left of filler. :)
No new voices(again) 12 more episodes left til Hueco Mundo.
No new voices...(AGAIN), but we get to hear Masaki again and Hanza dies(hooray)! Plus only 11 more episodes of filler!
NO NEW VOICES....AGAIN! Only 10 more episodes of fillers!
Other than a bunch of random people, no new voices...drumroll please...AGAIN! But, hey only 9 more episodes of filler. :) HORAY!
My answer tonight is the same it has been for the last 5 weeks, but hey 8 MORE WEEKS! 8 MORE WEEKS! Plus remember to vote for the featured articles of the month. You can vote by clicking the following links:
- But remember to follow the Voting Policy otherwise your vote will not count. Main points - members must have been actively contributing to the wiki this month, must be members for over 1 month, must give valid reasons and vote for article quality instead of favorite characters.
Yea I know no new voices, but a quick bit of news. There will be no new Bleach on Christmas, well technically December 26th at 12 am (no one would probably watch anyway, so I guess it's a good thing). Also, Please remember to vote for January's Featured Article, Featured Picture and Featured Quote!
Plus here is something I drew to celebrate the Holidays:
No new voices for this year(episode 184 will be the last aired new episode on adult swim, there will be no new Bleach on December 25/26th), speaking of year good news! Celebrate the new year with a brand new episode of Bleach on January 1st at 12:00 am (because let's face it after the ball drops if you are not out what else is there to do). Unfortunately, (not really) I will be partying down South and I will miss the episode, oh well I can catch up. Since next week will be the last episode for this year, I will be taking a two week hiatus (from blogging) beginning December 22 until January 2nd. I will catch up with 185 at a later date. Plus remember to vote for January's Featured Article, Featured Picture and Featured Quote!
Last new dubbed episode for this year guys. But good news Canon episodes of dubbed Bleach will return on February 5th at midnight with episode 190. Plus remember to vote for January's Featured Article, Featured Picture and Featured Quote!
Happy New Year! I just got back from Disney World a few hours ago, and now I get to go watch "the wonderful world of filler." Now, I am really tempted to loop the old "wonderful world of Disney" theme with clips of Bleach filler. Plus check out Gin Ichimaru at Epcot in the Japan Pavilion, plus they have a lot of cool exhibits, so if you are heading there soon defiantly check it out. No new voices this week, but who cares, Happy New year! --Lemursrule (talk) 04:27, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
Holy Crap we actually had new voices this week! Enryū- High pitched just like it is supposed to be. Shin'etsu Kisaragi- heard some grunts. Sounds good will have to wait until next week for more. --Lemursrule (talk) 06:17, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Shin'etsu Kisaragi-Sounded like Vic Mignogna. It was good, wish it was a tad deeper, but hey if it is Vic, Shin'etsu would have sounded too much like Ikkaku.
Now with that...CANON IS BACK NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now leave you a video of the celebrations taking place (it's a joke, don't take it seriously). thumb|300px|right|Even Bespin, Tatooine, Naboo, and Coruscant are celebrating the end of the Amagai Arc --Lemursrule (talk) 05:28, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hueco Mundo Part 2 voices begin here
Sorry this is so late! I had a family emergency last night (don't worry everything is ok) so unfortunatly I missed Bleach last night. My family comes first, anime comes second. However, with the miracle of the internet, I watched the episode this morning. For my thoughts on episode 190, please read my english dub episode review blog, which will be up later today. Again sorry guys, hopefully this will not happen again. Remember to vote for March's Featured Article, Featured Picture and Featured Quote! --Lemursrule (talk) 18:51, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
Can't wait for Szayel to go into his Resurrección, and next week we hear Nel's adult voice. I will review the episode after it airs in a couple hours. Here is cool interview with Kyle Hebert, it's not so much about Bleach, but he talks about the realities of being a voice actor, it's really interesting! http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anncast/2011-02-12 Also please remember to vote for March's Featured Article, Featured Picture and Featured Quote! --Lemursrule (talk) 01:37, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
WOO HOO! After literally YEARS of waiting, we will FINALLY hear Nel's adult voice in English!!! IT WAS AMAZING! Also please remember to vote for March's Featured Article, Featured Picture and Featured Quote! --Lemursrule (talk) 23:36, February 19, 2011 (UTC)
No new voices, but next week another favorite episode of mine will air. Plus I figured out the reason why AS is cropping Bleach to 4:3. A fan a few weeks ago asked on Facebook about it.
Question: Bleach episode 190 came out last night on Adult Swim and i'm sure that u guys know that in japan episode 190 is the first episode broadcast in 16:9 format but yet when I watched it last night it had been cropped to 4:3. Why was episode 190 cropped to 4:3 when it should have been 16:9 HD widescreen???
And Viz replied: Thanks for watching, and good eye! Currently Cartoon Network/Adult Swim doesn't accept the Japanese broadcast format(16:9), so we deliver the 4:3 version to Cartoon Network. *sigh*
The actual case is likely that AS does not want to pay for the HD broadcast fee and the SD broadcast fee (very pricy) so this gives me the indication it will be in widescreen on dvd. So if you are upset about it, don't blame Viz, because it isn't their fault. The reason FMA Brotherhood is in widescreen is because it was not actually made in HD, Bones pulled a fast one and made it in SD and upscaled it to HD for broadcast and blu-ray releases. Studio Pierrot is one of the few animation studios that makes and broadcast in HD for all of their current productions. So I am going to do a little more investigation about this, and I am going to contact Viz later about the possibility of blu-ray.
No New Voices This Week!(update surprise Rudobōn is no longer being voiced my Michael Lindsay apparently. I like his new voice better) I am going to try to cheer everyone up with a nice review a little bit later(Nel and much more, they're almost like comfort food). The Good News is that apparently through numerous confirmed sources, all the Bleach cast and crew appear to be ok, and Studio Pierrot had no significant damage. The Bleach anime and manga will likely go on hiatus in Japan for obvious reasons. If I could personally talk to each person who is involved with Bleach in some way, I would say take all the time you need, and when you're ready I will be there to support you. I have already donated money to the red cross and I will give more details how you can help victims of the Japan disaster on my blog later. --Lemursrule (talk) 03:49, March 13, 2011 (UTC)
No new voices this week. We get to hear more of Greg Eagles as Zommari(yippee) and I am 90% positive that Rudobōn is now voiced by Hank Matthews. My review of this episode will be a little late, but it should be up Sunday night or early Monday morning. --Lemursrule (talk) 16:21, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
No new voices this week, but we get to hear more Captains VS Espada Fights. Plus I have gotten a piece of really big Bleach dub news. I can't say what it is, because I don't want to get the voice actor who said it in trouble since it has not been officially announced. Since a lot of people go on this site who might not respect my wishes, I will not say what it is. However, I can say it is REALLY BIG!!!, and dub fans have been waiting for this for a few years. It's something a lot of people were wondering if it was coming or not, but it is coming THIS YEAR! I predict the project in question will be released either in August or September of this year. Keep looking at Viz's monthly Shonen Jump magazine for news, when you see it announced you will know exactly what I am talking about. Review is up amazing episode, TV-MA too! --Lemursrule (talk) 03:23, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
No new voices, but we get conclusion to Kenpachi VS Nnoira. Plus with a new manga chapter, this really made my night, especially after an allergy nightmare filled day! --Lemursrule (talk) 03:02, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
- The Arrancar that got offed by Nnoitra: sounded good
- Not a new voice, but Keith's Starrk sounds better than ever. Review will be up later!
No new voices review will be up tomorrow. BUT Huge new Soul Igniition is coming to US this August! Check out my new blog! http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Lemursrule/HOLY_MOTHER_OF_GOD_BLEACH_SOUL_IGNITION_WILL_BE_RELEASED_IN_US_IN_AUGUST --Lemursrule (talk) 00:05, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
Turn Back The Pendulum voices begin here
- Ginrei Kuchiki-Not sure who voices him, but he sounds good so far.
- No New Voices This Week
- Big Mouth
- Young Byakuya(if Dan Woren does not voice him, I think Yuri Lowenthal will, it would be a good fit imo.)
- update 6/12/11 HOLY...I actually guessed correctly on the Yuri Byakuya thing (twilight zone music plays )!
- Heizō Kasaki, Todō Gizaeimon, Shinobu Eishima- All of them sounded good.
- Young Shūhei Hisagi-Nice to hear Steve again, and I appreciated that he tried to sound younger. I still think they should have went with a female or child VA, but Steve still did a good job.
- Young Akon- Pretty sure he is voiced by Erin Fitzgerald, because Akon sounded liked Shōta from the Hitsugaya team world of the living filler series.
- No New Voices This Week
- Send warm Happy Birthday wishes to Tite Kubo, who is celebrating his 34th birthday today (June 26th). If you wish to send him a b-day message you can tweet him at http://twitter.com/#!/tite_kubo . I sent him warm messages the old fashioned way...snail mail! ...Snail mail (I sent it at the beginning of June so hopefully it is at least in the Shonen Jump mailroom in Japan). I sent him a somewhat translated note in Japanese, a cd, and a hand-drawn card of Kon in a party hat. Happy Birthday Noriaki, without Bleach we would probably be wasting our lives with something else...just kidding! Happy Birthday!
- No New Voices This Week
- No New Voices This Week
Sorry about lack of updates the last view weeks, blog editing was impossible. Anyway thought voices were good, and Fake Karakura is next week! My review for episode 213 and 214 are up. 213 Review  214 Review  --Lemursrule (talk) 05:11, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Fake Karakura Town Arc: Part 1 Begins
- No New Voices this week.
- Choe Neng Poww- I love his voice, fits perfectly
- Abirama Redder- Another great voice, and I think he is being voiced by Ben Disken.
- Findorr Calius-A bit too deep, but I am getting used to it. I am pretty sure he is being voiced by Travis Willingham.
- Charlotte Chuhlhourne- I LOVE HIS VOICE! I am positive that Troy Baker voicing him.