Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1. Tessai Tsukabishi - he uses in the first arc some bad ass kido, we never get to see his zanpakuto and seems the manga will end without him.
2. Mashiro Kuna - no info on her zanpakuto and no development on why she was able to maintain hollowfication so long. Also, apparently, a missed chance for a love story with Kensei.
3. Kido corps captain and vice-captain - I highly doubt that the current state of affairs allows them to stay hidden and not to take part in the fight.
4. Kūkaku Shiba - a supporting character, head of the former fifth Noble House of Soul Society. A missing arm, no background story and no demonstration of her real power, except skillfulness.
5. Orihime Inoue - can basically negate anything, i.e. special powers, wounds, destruction and even death itself. She was considered uber-important by Aizen and apparently by Yama-ji himself, enough to split their forces in the final fight. Now she's just cleavage.
6. Vasto Lorde - we know only one of them for sure, who is now an Arrancar, Harribel. Baraggan Louisenbairn was apparently a self-proclaimed king and his number in the Espada suggests he wasn't the most powerful Hollow out there. Also no evidence at all that he was a Vasto Lorde.
7. Shūhei Hisagi - he apparently has developed Bankai and the 69 tattoos duel with Kensei would of been awesome.
8. Izuru Kira - a quiet man who kept to himself. Most of the Seiritei didn't know his shikai ability. He could have developed Bankai and it would have been magnificent.
I leave it up to you to continue the list, guys!