So I'm thinking about who is gonna face whom in the final arc. My bets are: 1. Jugram Haschwalth vs Shunsui Kyōraku because games have a lot to do with chance and Balance. Also, because it is logical that the second best fighters meet in battle. 2. Pernida Parnkgjas vs Mayuri Kurotsuchi and I hope to see a lot of zombies get blasted just to put into Pernida some weird drug that would implode him. 3. Askin Nakk Le Vaar vs Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck and we get to see her Resurrección other special abilities. 4. Gerard Valkyrie vs Chad. I know the humans seem to be overpowered in this one, but I would love to see Chad smack his ass. 5. Lille Barro vs Shūhei Hisagi. I think Tito loves this character and will let him kill the sniper. It is implie…
Read more >
Zanjutsu, Hakuda, Hoho and Kido - the four basic forms of combat.
Zanjutsu is the art of Ōetsu Nimaiya. He is the inventor of Zanpakuto and it is more than logical that he is the best welder of this art.
Hoho and Hakuda are the arts of Senjumaru Shutara, she most probably invented the flash step. A tricky one, because as it was pointed to me by @Darestar, because Tenjiro was known as "Lightning-Fast Tenjirō" for his skill in Shunpo during his Seireitei days. But this means that shunpo was already there to use. Look at the Nianzol Weizol incident. Kirinji wans't fast enough and Senjumaru was. Also, we don't see her zanpakuto at all. Another thing that might be her ability is some kind of technical inventions. Her arms and ninjas seem to be m…
Read more >
1. Tessai Tsukabishi - he uses in the first arc some bad ass kido, we never get to see his zanpakuto and seems the manga will end without him.
2. Mashiro Kuna - no info on her zanpakuto and no development on why she was able to maintain hollowfication so long. Also, apparently, a missed chance for a love story with Kensei.
3. Kido corps captain and vice-captain - I highly doubt that the current state of affairs allows them to stay hidden and not to take part in the fight.
4. Kūkaku Shiba - a supporting character, head of the former fifth Noble House of Soul Society. A missing arm, no background story and no demonstration of her real power, except skillfulness.
5. Orihime Inoue - can basically negate anything, i.e. special powers, wounds, destr…
Read more >
Yoruichi's Zanpakutō might have something to do with the fact that she can transform to a cat. Maybe it's power is transformation (at least, it's shikai) and as a result we never see it per se, because it's always in a released state, being some other form that Yourichi takes. The cat might be just one of them. She might be capable of transforming in anyone, a skill very useful for the Onmitsukidō ex-Commander-in-Chief. her power might be similar or greater than that of Sternritters Loyd Lloyd and Royd Lloyd. What do you think?Read more >