Since there has not been a chapter in some weeks, I figured I would post this. The 3 omakes in the past weeks have revealed a lot of information. For those who have not read it, I will post what we have found out below.
- Yamamoto has become softer
- He is still without his left arm
- Though he has not changed physically, he does have some inner changes.
- Her hair is shorter and straight now
- Her arm was restored due to new technology in the Gotei 13.
- His look is modeled after an English gentleman
- Kubo chose to re-add Rose to the Third Division because he and Kira are well suited for each other
- Kubo says he feels his bankai would be a little nauseating
- Unohana will fight in the upcoming arc
- The true form of her Zanpakuto will be seen
- When she fights, she unravels her braid
- Shinji's bangs have changed since his hair would not grow that much in 17 months
- Kubo would like to draw how Shinji and Momo have developed a trusting relationship.
- Byakuya no longer wears a kenseikan
- Renji has grown stronger
- He is not quite at Aizen level yet.
- His Bankai has changed
- Renji stopped wearing goggles and switched to a towel so they would not break in battle.
- His armor has changed
- The "history" of his pink Haori will be revealed
- He will use Bankai in this arc
- Kensei is captain again with Hisgai, who looks up to him, as his lieutenant.
- Despite insisting that he grew taller in a volume 53 sketch, he has not grown taller (Kubo laughs)
- His Bankai has been completed
- The chain on his Zanpakuto has changed
- Rangiku's past will be a key to the story.
- He has not learned the name of his Zanpakuto yet
- Kubo wants to draw his becoming a captain but says it would be difficult as it would disrupt the narrative.
- Kubo has not even drawn her in a fight yet
- He wears a new armor piece with the kanji for dragon on it.
- Kubo said if he gives a lieutenant a Bankai, he thinks Yumichika would be a good choice.
- Kubo considers him and Ikkaku to be equals in strength
- Mayuri's research will be the key to this arc.
- Specifically his study on bodies will be the main part of this arc.
- He has a new look
- He has several different "faces" which he could put on at any time.
- Kubo wanted to draw him in the last arc but could not make him appear
- Ukitake is still ill
- He will recover
- He has undergone a bit of an internal change
- Kubo claims he has no sense of fashion and jokingly said the only change he would ever make is dying his hair.
- Kubo plans on drawing flashbacks of when she was made a Lieutenant and how she felt.
- Sentaro and Kiyone are supportive of her
- Kubo wanted to change her looks but thought her current look suits her too well.
- She is permanently exiled from Soul Society along with Urahara
- Her secret past with Urahara will be revealed
- His past with Ryuken will be revealed
- Isshin could not go to Soul Society with Urahara because it would reveal something to the Gotei 13 and thus did not go.
- Aizen commented that since Ichigo's birth, he has been an extraordinary being, the meaning behind this will be revealed
- Grand Fisher called Ichigo a true blood, the meaning of this will be revealed
- The reason why Ichigo looks so similar to Kaien will come out.
- Ichigo is a Substitute Shinigami again.
- Months before the Lost Substitute Shinigami arc began, Kubo sent a sketch of Ichigo's new Shikai to his publisher.
- The marks around his wrist and neck represent the remnants of his Fullbring merging with his Shinigami powers
- Ichigo and Isshin believe that Masaki died to Grand Fisher, however this may not be true. The truth will be revealed.
- Aizen will return
- Kubo wants to draw him in restraints.
- The fate of Hiyori will be revealed
- What became of the other Visored will be revealed
- Kubo says he is unemployed (Kubo laughed)
- The Royal Guard will appear
- Kubo has already drawn all the members
- Kubo says the Soul Society Arc was about Rukia, Arrancar arc was about Orihime and Lost Substitute Arc was about Sado. Based on this, the new arc will likely be about Uryu.
- The new arc will take place in an Ice palace beneath somewhere.
- The palace will be mostly white with blues and silvers in there as well.
- The arc will take place right after the last one
- Grimmjow is alive and might become a friend
- Nel will likely return
- This will be the last arc in Bleach
- Everyone's bloodlines will be revealed
- The Soul King will be revealed
- The villains in this arc are few in number but their numbers will increase.
- Everyone's past will become important.
- The threat in this arc will be so great that it will force the Royal Guard out and be something they have never faced before.
- The new villains have the ability to complete erase a Hollow from existence
- The new villains have been killing Hollows in mass.
- Mayuri knows what is going on.
Enjoy, I will update this as any more information comes in.