See a new image
|Previous Occupation||Worthless do-nothing|
|Partner||None as of now|
|Previous Partner||Grumble grumble.|
|Base of Operations|| Skype|
Aunts and uncles
|“||What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?||”|
Um, so hi, I'm Minish Link. I hang around with a lot of people who hang around central often, but despite what you might think I like never do anything at all on central ever because whatever. Anyway, I think myself a pretty proficient editor, and I attempt to read things over and make sure they're not totally screwed up so as to hopefully give people the relief that not another terrible nooblet has decided to join the wiki. I'm an administrator over at yonder Zeldapedia, where most of my edits are made. I've also edited some other places but never stuck around long because my attention span is like nothing and stuff.
Minish Link is a unique, special snowflake, who is totally RANDOM and DIFFERENT and UNIQUE! Because of this, he is cool and special, and lovable in the eyes of society. Minish Link is generally relatively calm and tries not to screw things up too bad for other people. He also greatly enjoys making fun of things (in good fun, of course), and his preferred styles of humor are literalism and deadpanism, which unfortunately some people don't understand. Minish used to be ridiculously naive and best described as thinking of himself as the above struck out section, but thankfully outgrew this, because back then he was an unbearable person. Minish does not like to give himself too much credit and attempts to be modest, but thinks it is generally factual that he has genius-level intellect and is handsome, charming, and an overall fantastic person. When editing, Minish tends to rephrase and correct information rather than add new information, unless he notices a vital piece of information is missing, in which case he will generally add it promptly. Additionally, Minish is a fan of writing about himself in third person.
Powers and Abilities Edit
minshi i sa supeor powirfule carecter his reul neaem is itawche ochiah an dhe has teh shraringon nd his bannkai is 2 defete eny1 instently weneve rhe sees tehm eny1 he dosint like deis a tarible deth n his spritiual powir is so poweirful taht aisen expolded jest biye beng round him. hes zanpak2 is teh most streongistest 1 and any1 hoo coams near him wil be defeted by its powir. it is called saske oochiha. his bannaki is caled saske oochiha cursemark. also he is moar poweirful tehn yamomoto n teh entire royil gard put 2gther n defeted tehm all wen he taked ovir soal siciety wiht 1 sord stroke. he curintly rules ovir soal siciety n is makeing it hes kingdom.
As mentioned previously, Minish is generally proficient at rephrasing things on pages as well as on occasion adding information. Because he is (in his own opinion) remarkably good at spelling (for reference, he has memorized the words pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and honorificabilitudinitatibus) he also seeks out any misspelled words and kills them with fire. Minish does not upload images often, but will if it is called for. On Zeldapedia, due to his position as an administrator, Minish is skilled in the art of blocking and deleting, as well as rolling back edits. Minish's global edit count is, however, pitifully low when compared to some people.
Aside from wiki editing, Minish plays many a video game (his favorite series being the Persona series, with The World Ends with You as a close second...as some people know very well) and is a fan of the TV shows 30 Rock and How I Met Your Mother (Barney Stinson forever, man). Additionally, Minish draws a lot and writes on occasion. Minish is also a huge fan of Christopher Nolan and has seen nearly all of his movies, loving them all. Minish also spends a lot of time wasting time on Facebook and such.
Favorite Characters Edit
My favorite characters are listed here.
So here's where I'll put random little tidbits about myself like I do on most wikis. Just in case you care, or something.
- I have brown hair and brown eyes.
- My favorite drink is Mountain Dew Voltage, which is the best flavor of Mountain Dew *cough*. I love the other flavors too, though.
- I kinda like coffee but only with a load of creamer.
- A lot of my taste in food is based around texture.
- I live in the USA, and I'm a proud American. Oh wait, no I'm not.
- I really like GIFs.
- I think Tumblr has a lot of useless people on it.
- I have an IRC bot that I made scripts for with mIRC, and she is unquestionably the best bot ever.
- My PS2 broke and I had to spend $40 on a new one and I'm still begrudging Sony for not making PS3 slims backwards compatible. Idiots.
- I have a GameCube, a Wii, a PS2, a PS3, two GBA SPs, a GBA, two DS lites, a DSi, a 3DS, a PSP (the original model), an an iPod touch, if you count that as a gaming system (I pretty much only use it for Skype and music nowadays, though. I do enjoy Fruit Ninja, however).
- I once trolled a guy into believing I was actually Chris Evans.
- I really do not understand how you can mistranslate Zangetsu as Kitsuki. Actually, if someone has a genuine answer for this, I'd be interested to know (although based on my limited knowledge of the Japanese language I have no clue).
- Godisme got me into Bleach.
- I'm completely a manga guy. I've never seen the anime.
- I'm not a shipper. There are some pairings I think would work well/be nice/whatever, but I don't genuinely believe in any of them.
- I think I'm done with my userpage now (after like two hours of cobbling together a custom infobox and images for said infobox and then writing the page). Yay me! (I was wrong.)
Tropes applicable to Minish Link Edit
Some tropes applicable to Minish.
- Berserk Button: People being intrinsically wrong about certain things.
- Brilliant, But Lazy: Can be fantastic at some things (particularly schoolwork) but is also ridiculously lazy.
- *Cough* Snark *Cough*: On occasion.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Headphones Equal Isolation
- Literalist Snarking
- Neat Freak
- Neutral Good
- Picky Eater: Very much so.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: About almost everything.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud: Often says "sigh".
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: His new favorite words are "antidisestablishmentarianism", "honorificabilitudinitatibus" and "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis".
- ↑ I've also made up a couple of kind of neat Zanpakutos that I might draw at some point and externally link here or something. I dunno.
- ↑ Not fanfiction, thankfully. I used to write Zelda fanfiction and it was terrible.