Hello, I am Dark Seeker Kotsu, but you are free to call me either Ted (my real nickname) or Braden (my real name). I am a sixteen year old male in California. I like to play football. It is my favorite sport and I play quarterback on the school team. I'm not very big, but I can throw well and accurately, and I am also fast. I like to draw a lot too in my spare time. I also love reading. As far as books go, I prefer older ones to newer ones.
- Color: Purple or Blue, especially when paired with black.
- Song: Herzeleid by Rammstein
- Number: 24 or just 04
- Sport: Football (American)
- Animal: Somewhere between a wolf, a black panther or a shark
- Mythological creature: Basilisk
- Drink: Coca-Cola
- Food: I like too many
- Game: I like too many
- Manga/Anime: It's either Fullmetal Alchemist or Bleach, I'm having a tough time deciding
- TV Show: The Walking Dead
- Books: Watership Down, Ender's Game, Ender's Shadow, The Harry Potter series, A Song of Ice and Fire, Lord of the Flies, The Call of the Wild, Of Mice and Men, The Pearl, and the Saga of Darren Shan.
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed." - Richard Adams, Watership Down
"We all have to meet our match sometime or other." - Richard Adams, Watership Down
“I always say the truth is best even when we find it unpleasant. Any rat in a sewer can lie. It's how rats are. It's what makes them rats. But a human doesn't run and hide in dark places, because he's something more. Lying is the most personal act of cowardice there is.” ― Nancy Farmer, The House of the Scorpion
“In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.” - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
“...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” - Stephen King
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Help:Index - useful section that gives tips and examples on how to do just about everything on the Bleach Wiki.
- Help Desk Forum - a place to ask for help from other members of the Bleach Wiki's community, especially for technical matters.
- You can use your user page or the Bleach Wiki:Sandbox to test out edits.
- Please read our policies, as they are for the benefit of all and will be enforced.
- Manual of Style - guidelines for how your edits on the wiki should look and what is acceptable practice.
- Spoiler Policy - basically, do not add content from a chapter/episode until it is released in English.
- Image Policy - outlines rules for uploading and using images.
- User Page Policy - outlines the rules for user pages and user talk pages.