After a few years of not watching Bleach due to the fact I dislike the repeat cycle of waiting for the episode to air and get into problems of 'using' the tv and been rushing back and forth on other anime shows to catch up (but I am a few years behind on most of them like anime Naruto: Shippuden, Pokemon, anime Gunslinger Girl, the last season of anime Inu-Yasha, etc.).
But now I have return to watch anime Bleach and finish catching up to season 14/15 (I am almost done watching the Bount arc!) or whatever season is the subbed episodes are on....
Active or not?
Currently as of now; I been inactive in here, but that is because I am now an admin of another wiki and muti-tasking on six other wikias. However, that doesn't mean I am really really gone as I had been looking over many of the Bleach articles in here for some time now...
Random stuff I like to put up here :)
- Help:Index - useful section that gives tips and examples on how to do just about everything on the Bleach Wiki.
- Help Desk Forum - a place to ask for help from other members of the Bleach Wiki's community, especially for technical matters.
- You can use your user page or the Bleach Wiki:Sandbox to test out edits.
- Please read our policies, as they are for the benefit of all and will be enforced.
- Manual of Style - guidelines for how your edits on the wiki should look and what is acceptable practice.
- Spoiler Policy - basically, do not add content from a chapter/episode until it is released in English.
- Image Policy - outlines rules for uploading and using images.
- User Page Policy - outlines the rules for user pages and user talk pages.