Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Skip to table of contents|
This is the talk page for the "Ichigo's Relationships" article.
Guidelines For Editing This Article
Due to the significant potential for this article to be vandalised with the fantasies of certain people, here are some basic guidelines for editing the Ichigo's Relationships page. ~~Ууp <talk> 22:07, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
- There is no hint whatsoever of Ichigo having any romantic interest in any character, so do not add anything suggesting otherwise to the article.
- No speculation.
- No movie characters as this is not an Appearances In Other Media section - this is essentially the Relationships section that is on many characters' individual pages which has been split off into its own page in Ichigo's case.
- Consider your wording carefully to avoid potentially misleading content. Also, keep to the point.
- The focus should be on Ichigo's point of view of the other character, not vice versa. This does not mean that it cannot be mentioned, just that it should be a side note to how Ichigo sees them.
- Do not add a character unless they have had significant interactions with Ichigo or with whom he has a long history (school friends/family).
- When adding a character, please put them in the appropriate section and in alphabetical order.
- If in doubt about something you wish to add, use this talk page to ask about it before adding it.
I know that Gin was deleted earlier on, but now that Ichigo actually had a full-fledged fight and discussion with Gin, could we re-add him?Orochidayu 12:39, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I guess so, so long as it is properly referenced and follows the guidelines above. ~~Ууp <talk> 12:38, August 18, 2010 (UTC)
Why is Senna not in this article? She and Ichigo clearly had a deep, meaningful relationship. Could I add this? —This unsigned comment is by Bleachshinigami (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
First, please sign your posts, this can be done by adding four tildes to the end of your post. Second, this page is purely for canon information. Senna is not canon, being that she is from a movie. This has been discussed to death before and will not change. --
When it comes to character pages (and this is essentially a part of Ichigo's page that was split off and so follows the same rules, as this section is on many other character pages), movie information belongs in the Appearances in Other Media section only. Which is on Ichigo's main page. ~~Ууp <talk> 23:34, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
He seems like Ichigo's primary rival in the story at the moment. He has been a ally(even if he faked it)/enemy to him at this point since at one point he became the only person Ichigo could trust that when Ginjou revealed his true colors and stole his power that Ichigo broke down. Is Ginjou worth a mention on Ichigo's relationship page? --GL089 (talk) 00:34, September 3, 2011 (UTC)