|Skip to table of contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Bansui Amatsuki".
Who is he?Edit
|This discussion was resolved.|
|If you wish to restart this discussion, please post under a new subheading below.|
Firstly, sign your posts. Secondly, no this is not fanfiction. Bansui Amatsuki is the main villain from the Bleach: Hanatareshi Yabou game for the PS2. You can find details of the game at  and . In addition, this is his official character page . Yes, I realise it's all in Japanese, which is exactly why we only have a image of him on his article and nothing else. Tinni (Talk) 14:11, December 20, 2009 (UTC)
Okay, thanks for responding. --Rejuvenation 16:58, December 20, 2009 (UTC)
Guys I would just like to say, thanks for all the work. This page is actually looking really nice, which given how little known this character and this game, its pretty impressive. Tinni (Talk) 07:05, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, same here. I really wanted to know who the heck this guy was. I finally do.
- Anyway, some questions:
- Was he related to Urahara? really? *weird*
- The zanpakuto release command is death or die? It doesn't match with the pattern of all the release commands being verbs :S.
- Don't we know anything about those "elite" hollow he makes, and what are his ambitions?
- Thanks again for the work of getting this info, men. Really appreciated ;).--Lon-ami 19:48, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, remember there's a forum page for everything related to Bansui's videogame: Forum:Bleach: Hanatareshi Yabou.--Lon-ami 19:52, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
While I don't have the name, Bansui's Zanpakuto is in cane form like Yamamoto's and this is his Shikai.
The only shown ability is Bansui releasing his white-colored reiatsu and swinging his scythe at it, unleashing multiple energy blades.
I may find the name sometime in the future, so until then I'll leave the decision to add this info to the admins or someone who's been around for a longer time. My suggestion is to add it as an unnamed Zanpakuto for the time being.