|Substitute Shinigami Work Diary|
|Romaji||Shinigami Daikō Gyōmu Nikki|
|Episode Span||Episode 206 to Episode 219|
It initially starts with Rukia Kuchiki asking Ichigo Kurosaki's opinion on her drawings. Ichigo comments that her drawings are of their usual quality and Rukia cheers. She reveals that she will submit a series of drawings with her report to Soul Society on the work of the Substitute Shinigami, so that Soul Society can understand Ichigo's role better. The subsequent episodes highlight different things expected of the Substitute Shinigami.
- Episode 206: Rukia introduces the Substitute Shinigami Work Diary
- Episode 207: Using Soul Candy
- Episode 208: Working with the local Shinigami representative
- Episode 209: Contacting Shinigami that have forgotten their communicator
- Episode 210: Working with allies in the Human World (e.g. Kisuke Urahara)
- Episode 211: Providing a hangout for Shinigami that visit the real world (e.g. Shinigami Men's Association)
- Episode 212: Safeguarding items belonging to other Shinigami (e.g. Gigai)
- Episode 215: The substitute Shinigami has no say when Shinigami make request of him
- Episode 216: Teaching Shinigami about the real world
- Episode 217: Providing a storeroom for the Shinigami Women's Association
- Episode 218: Being a test subject for Wakame Ambassador products
- Episode 219: Rukia presents her report to Ukitake. Her illustrations of the Substitute Shinigami Work Diary will be published in Seireitei Communication Monthly.