A Quincy combines the Reishi in the atmosphere and the power of their Quincy Cross in order to form a weapon. Spirit Weapons, like Zanpakutō, are also capable of harming Hollows, which is their intended purpose. However, a Spirit Weapon completely destroys Hollows rather than purifying them. The only thing that limits the power of a Quincy's Spirit Weapon is the Quincy's own stamina and spiritual power.
In order to form a Spirit Weapon, the Quincy must meet certain criteria. All conditions must be met in order for the weapon to be formed.
- Above-Average Spiritual Power: A Quincy must have sufficient spirit energy to create a weapon, and will not be able to unless their power increases.
- Quincy Cross: The Quincy cross gives the power to create the weapon, acting as a kind of focus. Without one, a weapon cannot be formed.
- Reishi Environment: Spirit Weapons rely on Reishi. There must be Reishi in the area for the Quincy to form a weapon.
In the past, Quincy only manifested bows and arrows to fight with. Such weapons are still used by the traditionalists. Modern Quincy developed the ability to form a variety of weapons around 200 years ago.
- A Quincy with just average level spiritual power is more likely to produce weapons in the form of a blue energy.
- A Quincy with significant mastery of their spiritual power is more likely to produce weapons with a far more physical, metallic appearance.
- Heilig Bogen (神聖弓 (ハイリッヒ・ボーグン), Hairihhi Bōgun; German for "Holy Bow", Japanese for "Sacred Bow"): A standard bow formed by traditional Quincy as their primary weapon to launch arrows. Modern Quincy who still uses the Heilig Bogen can customize its appearance and size to suit their personal motifs and strength, such as more decorative design or a crossbow.
- Heilig Pfeil (神聖滅矢 (ハイリッヒ・ブファイル), Hairihhi Bufairu; German for "Holy Arrow", Japanese for "Sacred Destruction Arrows"): They are the primary attack used by Quincy. Spiritual energy formed into the shape of an arrow that is capable of injuring and/or killing spiritual beings. The arrows can be created by collecting Reishi, absorbing Reiryoku from an opponent or gathering spirit energy, giving the Quincy many ways to form their arrows. They are the Quincy equivalent of an average arrow, but if the arrows are shot continuously, they can eventually injure the wielders' hands.
- Seele Schneider (魂を切り裂くもの (ゼーレシュナイダー), Zēreshunaidā; German for "Soul Cutter", Japanese for "That Which Slits the Soul") are sword-like weapons used by the Quincy.
|Kojaku||The basic bow that is usable by all Quincy, it is formed by gathering Reishi in the "Quincy Cross" on the right hand. The arrows that it releases are also made of Reishi. It can destroy Hollows in long-range attacks.|
|Ginrei Kojaku||Uryū Ishida's second bow. It is composed of Reishi encircling the Quincy cross. It can simultaneously fire up to 1200 arrows.|
|Heilig Bogen||17 months after Aizen's defeat, Uryū displayed this new bow which is smaller and solid in appearance. Ryūken Ishida displays a similar bow though his is slightly larger. |
|Heilig Bogen||After joining the Wandenreich, Uryū wields a new, light-colored bow. It is roughly as tall as he is and has semi-straight arms tapering off into points, with the handle being significantly less thick than the rest of the bow is.|
|Heilig Bogen||Ryūken Ishida wields a white bow, the size of which he can change at will and fire with one hand.|
|Heilig Bogen||Masaki Kurosaki wielded a long bow with a relatively thin handle.|
|Heilig Bogen||Masaki also used a much smaller bow about the size of a handgun, which she wielded with one hand.|
|Unnamed Saber||A military saber used by the leader of the first Jagdarmee, Quilge Opie. The sword is solid in its appearance and though not a bow, it is still capable of firing a Heilig Pfeil by manifesting two protrusions from the edge of the sword.|
|Unnamed Cannons||A very large crescent-shaped artillery weapon that fires powerful blasts of spiritual energy from its four cannon-like protrusions. It is the weapon of the Arrancar, Asguiaro Ebern.|
|Unnamed Pistol||A powerful pistol used by Robert Accutrone. It fires condensed Reishi at the opponent and its muzzle flash is shaped in the form of the Wandenreich's symbol.|
|Unnamed Thorns||Äs Nödt's spirit weapon takes the form of several thorns which hover in the air. The thorns impale enemies and cause them to experience true fear, causing many to scream as they die.|
|Unnamed Sword||A short broadsword used by Bambietta Basterbine that holds similarities to a Chinese Dao and a Zulfiqar. The blade is quite strong, capable of cutting down opponents with relative ease.|
|Unnamed Tekkō||Driscoll Berci's Spirit Weapon is a pair of tekkō like bands that encircle his knuckles and display the Wandenreich symbol. When used, his Heilig Pfeil becomes more like a javelin than an arrow, being fired one at a time.|
|Unnamed Claws||Cang Du's Spirit Weapon consists of two four-bladed claws that he wears on the back of either wrist.|
|Unnamed Throwing Knives||Shaz Domino is capable of generating several large throwing knives with handles in the shape of the Wandenreich symbol. The knives are strong enough to pierce through Kidō barriers.|
|Unnamed Dadao||A great sword used by Royd Lloyd and Yhwach. The handle is quite long and the crossguard is shaped like a bird.|
|Sankt Bogen||Yhwach manifests an enormous bow anywhere within his general vicinity with proportionally large Heilig Pfeil, which carry enough force to propel him back up to the Soul King Palace with a single shot. He can also utilize these fired arrows into a broadsword for use.|
|Unnamed Broadsword||Yhwach takes an arrow fired by his Sankt Bogen from above him, and then use it as a large broadsword.|
|Unnamed Sword||Jugram Haschwalth can create a sword capable of slicing the blade of Tensa Zangetsu.|
|Unnamed Minigun||BG9 can create a large, 10-barreled mini-gun with the Wandenreich emblem on the side.|
|Heilig Bogen||Candice Catnipp wields a small bow with a heart in the center and arms shaped like lightning bolts. She keeps it stored in a heart-shaped container on the side of her waist.|
|Heilig Bogen||Liltotto Lamperd wields a small bow divided lengthwise by a jagged line, which she keeps stored in a heart-shaped container on the back of her belt. When firing Heilig Pfeil, the bow opens slightly, resembling a bear trap in appearance.|
|Heilig Bogen||Giselle Gewelle wields a small bow with a heart in the center and arms shaped like skeleton bones. She keeps it stored in a heart-shaped container on the side of her waist. |
|Heilig Bogen||Meninas McAllon wields a small bow with a heart in the center and arms branching out of it. She keeps it stored in a heart-shaped container on the front of her belt.|
|Heilig Bogen||Bazz-B wields a large crossbow with a handle shaped like that of a handgun.|
|Heilig Bogen||PePe Waccabrada wields a small bow with a thick handle and Heilig Pfeil shaped like feathered arrows with wispy heads.|
|Unnamed Sword||Gerard Valkyrie wields a black double-edged sword with a v-shaped guard, which he keeps inside his shield.|
|Unnamed Rifle||Lille Barro wields a large rifle which is mostly covered in white fur and has a long barrel. He carries it on his back underneath his cloak.|
|Heilig Bogen||Askin Nakk Le Vaar wields a large bow with a handle composed of several connected circles. He forms it by drawing it out of the cuff on his wrist.|
|Current Members||Ryūken Ishida • Uryū Ishida • Yhwach • Shaz Domino • NaNaNa Najahkoop • Jugram Haschwalth • Bazz-B • Candice Catnipp • Meninas McAllon • Liltotto Lamperd • Askin Nakk Le Vaar • BG9 • Giselle Gewelle • Ichigo Kurosaki • Lille Barro • Pernida Parnkgjas • Gerard Valkyrie|
|Deceased||Sōken Ishida • Masaki Kurosaki • Quilge Opie • Driscoll Berci • Berenice Gabrielli • Jerome Guizbatt • Loyd Lloyd • Royd Lloyd • Kanae Katagiri • Cang Du • Bambietta Basterbine • Mask De Masculine • Äs Nödt • Guenael Lee • Gremmy Thoumeaux • PePe Waccabrada • Nianzol Weizol • Robert Accutrone|
|List||List of Quincy|
|Abilities||Spirit Weapon • Reishi|
|Techniques||Heilig Pfeil • Hirenkyaku • Quincy: Letzt Stil • Ransōtengai • Klavier • Licht Regen • Quincy: Vollständig • Blut • Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger • Auswählen • Sankt Altar|
|Items||Sanrei Glove • Quincy Bangle • Seele Schneider • Gintō • Medallion|
|Military||Sternritter • Jagdarmee|