|English||Scattering Soul Hand Envelope|
|Use||Quincy Power Enhancement|
|Used By||Uryū Ishida |
Unnamed Male Sternritter
The Sanrei Glove (散霊手套, Sanrei Shutō; lit. Spirit-Scattering Hand Envelope) is a powerful Quincy item. It is a white glove which extends up the forearm, stopping two inches from the elbow. It was given to Uryū Ishida by his grandfather and teacher, Sōken Ishida.
A Quincy's power can be significantly enhanced using the Sanrei Glove.
- The glove operates by repelling Reishi, making it far more difficult for the Quincy to summon their Bow. The first step is to simply create the Bow.
- Next, a Quincy needs to complete a week of intense training in order to be able to use the glove effectively. This is a difficult task, as the user must keep their bow from dissipating while simultaneously firing arrows as frequently as possible. Even without the glove on, such a feat would be taxing on the wielder, and it eventually causes some injury to the his/her hands by the end of the week.
- After the week of endurance training, any Quincy who is able to successfully utilize their powers while wearing the glove can thus reach much higher levels of power, as they are now far more skilled at collecting Reishi. His/her power, speed, and stamina have now all been increased to a degree which is at least equal to a higher-seated Shinigami officer (3rd seat - 6th seat.)
- Enhanced Spirit Weapon
- Enhanced Hirenkyaku
- Quincy: Letzt Stil (One use only, and removes all of the Quincy's powers afterward.)
- Quincy: Vollständig
Removing the Glove
It is possible to remove the Sanrei Glove, but this is done only as a last resort when the user is facing an opponent beyond their current level of strength. It was only used once during Uryū Ishida's fight against Mayuri Kurotsuchi. The glove completely dissipates after removal, since the user is going beyond their limits as a Quincy. The glove should be removed only in the most desperate of situations or to protect one's pride of the Quincy. After it is removed, one can never use their Quincy powers again, unless they are aided by another Quincy (see below.) The Sanrei Glove is the only known way a Quincy can gain access to the powerful Quincy: Letzt Stil.
The only way for a Quincy to regain their powers after using the Quincy: Letzt Stil is to first exhaust themselves both mentally and physically, then be hit exactly 19 mm to the right of their heart with a Heilig Pfeil. After this, a pentacle-shaped scar will form on the point of impact, and their powers will be restored.
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 497, page 13
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Bleach manga; Chapter 554, page 16
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 490, page 11
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Bleach manga; Chapter 125, page 1
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Bleach manga; Chapter 124, page 17
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 125, pages 1-2
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 226, page 15
|Current Members||Ryūken Ishida • Uryū Ishida • Yhwach • Quilge Opie • Bambietta Basterbine • Shaz Domino • Äs Nödt • NaNaNa Najahkoop • Jugram Haschwalth • Bazz-B • Mask De Masculine • Cang Du • Candice Catnipp • Meninas McAllon • Liltotto Lamperd • Askin Nakk Le Vaar • BG9 • Giselle Gewelle • Ichigo Kurosaki|
|Deceased||Sōken Ishida • Masaki Kurosaki • Driscoll Berci • Berenice Gabrielli • Jerome Guizbatt • Loyd Lloyd • Royd Lloyd • Kanae Katagiri|
|List||List of Quincies|
|Quincy Abilities||Spirit Weapon • Reishi|
|Quincy Techniques||Hirenkyaku • Quincy: Letzt Stil • Ransōtengai • Quincy: Vollständig • Blut • Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger|
|Items||Sanrei Glove • Quincy Bangle • Seele Schneider • Gintō|
|Military||Sternritter • Jagdarmee|