|Rōmaji||German for "Quincy: Complete"
Japanese for "Monk of Destruction: Complete Holy Form"
|Technique Type||Quincy Technique|
Quincy: Vollständig (滅却師完聖体 (クインシー・フォルシュテンディッヒ), Kuinshī Forushutendihhi; German for "Quincy: Complete", Japanese for "Monk of Destruction: Complete Holy Form") is a part of Quincy evolution and the answer to the drawbacks of the outdated Quincy: Letzt Stil.
Quincy: Vollständig is entirely different than Quincy: Letzt Stil. The Wandenreich view Quincy: Letzt Stil as a "relic of the past" because its very notion died out around 200 years ago due to its fragility. Quilge Opie notes the only one who displayed a tenacity toward the ability was Sōken Ishida, the man who denied the Quincy's evolution and studies. Thus, Quincy: Letzt Stil is an obsolete technique.
|Types of Quincy: Vollständig|
|Vollständig Name||Primary Weapon||Wielder Name||Appearance|
|Biskiel (神の正義 (ビスキエル), Bisukieru; Japanese for "Justice of God")||Sword||Quilge Opie|
|Grimaniel (神の歩み (グリマニエル), gurimanieru; Japanese for "Walk of God")||Pistol||Unnamed Male Sternritter|
Complete Reishi Dominance: Quincy: Vollständig allows the user to absorb a large amount of Reishi at the tip of their spirit weapon to use in a powerful attack. In this form, a Quincy's capability for Reishi absorption increases drastically. They can absorb the trees, sand, rocks, and even the buildings in Hueco Mundo or Soul Society, as well as Orihime Inoue's Santen Kesshun and spiritual lifeforms such as Ayon.
- Sklaverei (聖隷 (スクラヴェライ), Sukuraverai; German for "Slavery", Japanese for "Holy Slave"): A Quincy can use the most basic ability to gather Reishi in the most powerful way; by enslaving it. It literally tears away the components which make up Reishi-based objects, such as those which make up Hueco Mundo and Soul Society, as well as the bodies of spiritual beings, such as Ayon. When the body of a spiritual being is affected by this power, a Quincy can assume the characteristics and associated capabilities of his victim. However, the transformation is not permanent, for the power absorbed eventually vanishes.
- Spirit Weapon: A Quincy can produce a Spirit Weapon, made entirely of Reishi, from the gauntlet on his left/right wrist. He/She can use this weapon for both melee attacks and to fire his/her Heilig Pfeil.
- Enhanced Spiritual Awareness: A Quincy using Quincy: Vollständig can sense Reiatsu to a far greater level, allowing them to surpass any ability which would hide one's presence if he/she is more powerful than the opponent in question.
- This ability is called Quincy Vollsterndich in the English localization of the manga.
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 491, pages 5-8
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 491, pages 7-8
- ↑ Bleach Chapter 554, page 17
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 491, pages 11-15
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 493, pages 4-6
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 493, page 9
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 500, page 15
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 491, pages 9-12
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 493, pages 9-10
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 490, pages 140-141, Weekly Shonen Jump Alpha, Issue 5/21/12
|Current Members||Ryūken Ishida • Uryū Ishida • Yhwach • Quilge Opie • Bambietta Basterbine • Shaz Domino • Äs Nödt • NaNaNa Najahkoop • Jugram Haschwalth • Bazz-B • Mask De Masculine • Cang Du • Candice Catnipp • Meninas McAllon • Liltotto Lamperd • Askin Nakk Le Vaar • BG9 • Giselle Gewelle • Ichigo Kurosaki|
|Deceased||Sōken Ishida • Masaki Kurosaki • Driscoll Berci • Berenice Gabrielli • Jerome Guizbatt • Loyd Lloyd • Royd Lloyd • Kanae Katagiri|
|List||List of Quincies|
|Quincy Abilities||Spirit Weapon • Reishi|
|Quincy Techniques||Hirenkyaku • Quincy: Letzt Stil • Ransōtengai • Quincy: Vollständig • Blut • Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger|
|Items||Sanrei Glove • Quincy Bangle • Seele Schneider • Gintō|
|Military||Sternritter • Jagdarmee|