|English||German for "Quincy: Complete"
Japanese for "Monk of Destruction: Complete Holy Form"
|Technique Type||Quincy Technique|
Quincy: Vollständig (滅却師完聖体 (クインシー・フォルシュテンディッヒ), Kuinshī Forushutendihhi; German for "Quincy: Complete", Japanese for "Monk of Destruction: Complete Holy Form") is a part of Quincy evolution and the answer to the drawbacks of the outdated Quincy: Letzt Stil.
Quincy: Vollständig is nothing like Quincy: Letzt Stil. The Wandenreich view Quincy: Letzt Stil as a "relic of the past" because its very notion died out around 200 years ago due to its fragility. Quilge Opie notes the only one who displayed a tenacity toward the ability was Sōken Ishida, the man who denied the Quincy's evolution and studies. Thus, Quincy: Letzt Stil is an obsolete technique. Quincy: Vollständig allows the user to retain their powers and use it repeatedly. One user, Bazz-B, deactivated and reactivated it several times during a day.
The standard method for a Quincy to activate Quincy: Vollständig is using their Leiden Hant as a catalyst, in which the Wandenreich emblem on it will shine with a large quantity of spiritual energy. However several Quincy can use alternate devices, such as Mask De Masculine, who wore a belt that serves as a substitute for the glove, Äs Nödt, who can activate it by rolling back his left eye, revealing a Wandenreich emblem on the inside of his eyeball, and Gerard Valkyrie, who can activate Quincy: Vollständig by forming a Quincy Zeichen in the air with his blood. Additionally, one's Quincy: Vollständig can activate on its own when the user is surrounded by high concentrations of Reishi and does not possess full control over it, as evidenced when Candice Catnipp's Quincy: Vollständig briefly activated against her will.
Complete Reishi Dominance: Quincy: Vollständig allows the user to absorb a large amount of Reishi at the tip of their Spirit Weapon to use in a powerful attack. In this form, a Quincy's capability for Reishi absorption increases drastically. They can absorb the trees, sand, rocks, and even the buildings in Hueco Mundo or Soul Society, as well as Orihime Inoue's Santen Kesshun and spiritual lifeforms such as Ayon.
- Flight: Quincy: Vollständig users can use the Reishi wings generated by the technique for high-speed flight.
- Spirit Weapon: With their Quincy: Vollständig activated, a Quincy can produce a Spirit Weapon, made entirely of Reishi, from the gauntlet on their wrist. They can use this weapon for both melee attacks and to fire Heilig Pfeil.
- Enhanced Schrift: The ability granted by a Sternritter's Schrift is greatly amplified. Its power and range are raised, and a Quincy gains access to new techniques which they can't use normally.
- Enhanced Spiritual Awareness: A Quincy using Quincy: Vollständig can sense Reiatsu to a far greater level, allowing them to surpass any ability which would hide one's presence if they are more powerful than the opponent in question.
- Quincy: Vollständig is not a natural technique; rather, Quincy must train to attain it. According to Candice and Giselle Gewelle, it is very taxing on one's stamina to use it.
- A Quincy is unable to use Quincy: Vollständig while in possession of a Shinigami's Bankai.
- Should Yhwach decide to use Auswählen to redistribute life-force and power, any Quincy who manages to evade direct contact with its light will still be stripped of their ability to use Quincy: Vollständig.
- If the Heiligenschein is destroyed, the Quincy in question loses his or her Quincy: Vollständig.
Quincy: Vollständig takes on a variety of forms, but most commonly gives its user an angel-like appearance, with wing-like Reishi constructs and a star-like Quincy Zeichen for a halo, which is known as a Heiligenschein (光輪; German and Japanese for "Halo"). Those whose Quincy: Vollständig give them these visual traits include Quilge Opie, Bambietta Basterbine, Candice Catnipp, Bazz-B, Robert Accutrone, Liltotto Lamperd, and Meninas McAllon. However, not all Quincy: Vollständig grant these specific constructs: Mask De Masculine's Quincy: Vollständig gives him a cape-like Reishi construct on his back, small wings on his neck, and a giant star on his head, and Äs Nödt's Tatarforas gives him ring-like spikes on his back and a spiky halo on his head. In addition, the members of the Schutzstaffel, upon being revived via Yhwach's Auswählen, are granted white feathery Reishi wings, instead of normal Reishi wings most Sternritter possess; with Gerard Valkyrie being the only individual among the Schutzstaffel to possess a Heiligenschein.
Two members of the Schutzstaffel, Lille Barro and Gerard Valkyrie, have shown that if they suffer from a fatal injury while in their initial Quincy: Vollständig state, they can enter a second form. Their bodies transform drastically different from their previous forms, and the fatal injury and lost body parts incurred will be regenerated.
|Variations of Quincy: Vollständig|
|Vollständig Name||Primary Weapon||Wielder Name||Appearance|
|Biskiel (神の正義 (ビスキエル), Bisukieru; Japanese for "Justice of God")||Sword||Quilge Opie|
Grimaniel (神の歩み (グリマニエル), gurimanieru; Japanese for "Walk of God")
|Unknown||None||Mask De Masculine|
|Tatarforas (神の怯え (タタルフォラス), tataruforasu; Japanese for "Afraid of God")||None||Äs Nödt|
|Gudoero (神の性愛 (グドエロ), Gudoero; Japanese for "Sexuality of God")||Bow||PePe Waccabrada|
|Jillel (神の裁き (ジリエル), Jirieru; Japanese for "Judgement of God")||Wings||Lille Barro|
|Hasshein (神の毒見 (ハスハイン), Hasuhain; Japanese for "God's Poison Taster")||Staff||Askin Nakk Le Vaar|
|Aschetonig (神の権能 (アシュトニグ), Ashutonigu; Japanese for "Divine Authority of God")||Sword||Gerard Valkyrie|
- This ability is called Quincy Vollsterndich in the English localization of the manga.