Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|English||Spanish for "Reaper Chimera"
Japanese for "Mixed-Beast God"
|User||Emilou Apacci, Franceska Mila Rose, Cyan Sung-Sun|
Quimera Parca (混獣神 (キメラ・パルカ), Kimera Paruka; Spanish for "Reaper Chimera", Japanese for "Mixed-Beast God") is a collaborative technique used by the Arrancar Emilou Apacci, Franceska Mila Rose, and Cyan Sung-Sun.
After viciously amputating the majority of their left arms, the three Arrancar combine these severed limbs to produce a creature of monstrous proportions named Ayon. This creature towers over average-size combatants and boasts considerable offensive abilities, possessing both inhuman endurance and immense physical strength. Despite some very limited sentience, Ayon is apparently ignorant to its creators' instructions. However, it does express a small amount of concern to their current conditions, only evidenced after they were severely injured.
Ayon's appearance is an amalgamation of elements taken from each Arrancar's appropriately themed Resurrección. These include a deer-skull for a nose, cloven-hoofed legs, a massive muscular torso, a long black mane, and a large serpent for a tail.
While this technique could originally only be performed once Mila Rose, Apacci, and Sung-Sun had each entered their respective Resurrección, in the time since Sōsuke Aizen's defeat and the ability's next use, they have gained the ability to execute it in the same manner even within their sealed forms.
- Due to the graphic nature in which this technique is performed (amputating the arms of its users), its depiction was drastically altered in the anime. Rather than severing their left arms, Mila Rose, Apacci, and Sung-Sun instead hold them outwards before firing red beams, which converge and become Ayon. When observed later, their left arms are absent, with a red aura covering the area where it would have been removed.
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 336, pages 1-7
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 337, pages 8-19
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 337, pages 2-3
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 492, pages 1-2
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 336, page 2
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 491, pages 16-17
- ↑ Bleach anime; Episode 224
- ↑ Bleach anime; Episode 225