Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Purpose||Maintaining the Senkaimon, Barriers & Seals|
The Kidō Corps is a group of specialists presiding over spiritual law. It is one of the organizations within Soul Society that is allowed the use of force along with the Gotei 13 and Onmitsukidō, and is also a special organization comprised of experienced Kidō users. Even the Gotei 13 put their trust in their skills.
The Kidō Corps takes students from the Shin'ō Academy that excel in Kidō and trains them to further their abilities in said area. Its operations are executed in absolute secrecy. During an incident one hundred years ago, Jūshirō Ukitake noted how rare it was to see anyone from the Kidō Corps, especially the captain.
Not much about the history of the Kidō Corps is known. 102 years ago, Tessai Tsukabishi was the Kidō Corps Commander and Grand Kidō Chief of the Kidō Corps while Hachigen Ushōda was the Vice-Kidō Chief. Due to events that saw Tessai sentenced to imprisonment and Hachigen to be put to death, the two escaped into exile in the Human World, leaving the Kidō Corps without known leadership.
- The Kidō Corps is responsible for opening the Senkaimon between the Human World and Soul Society.
- The Kidō Corps is responsible for releasing the Sōkyoku seal during executions.
The full rank structure of the Kidō Corps is unknown.
- Kidō Corps Commander (鬼道衆 総帥, Kidōshū Sōshi): denotes control over the entire Kidō Corps.
- Grand Kidō Chief (大鬼道長, Dai Kidōchō): denotes the most powerful Kidō practitioner in Soul Society.
- Vice Kidō Chief (副鬼道長, Fuku Kidōchō): the second-in-command of the Kidō Corps.
|Rank||Name||In Office||Position Status|
|Kidō Corps Commander |
Grand Kidō Chief
|Tessai Tsukabishi||? - 1901 A.D.||Dishonorably Discharged|
|Vice Kidō Chief||Hachigen Ushōda||? - 1901 A.D.||Discharged|
In keeping with their secretive nature, the Kidō Corp standard uniform includes white face-coverings, enveloping the entire head, excluding eyes. Other than that the uniform consists of a black garment and sandals with white tabi. 
- ↑ Bleach Official Character Book 2 MASKED, page 236
- ↑ Bleach SOULs Character Book; page 98
- ↑ Bleach anime; Episode 210
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 231, page 4
- ↑ Bleach anime; Episode 139
- ↑ Bleach anime; Episode 54
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 149, pages 18-19
|Combat||Zanjutsu • Hohō • Kidō • Hakuda|
|Abilities||Zanpakutō • Reiryoku • Reiatsu • Reiraku • Shunkō|
|Government||Soul King • Central 46|
|Nobility||Kuchiki Clan • Shihōin Clan • Noble Houses • Formerly: Shiba Clan|
|Military||Gotei 13 • Onmitsukidō • Kidō Corps • Royal Guard • Gatekeepers|
|Institutions||Seireitei Communication • Shinigami Research and Development Institute • Shin'ō Academy|
|Recreational||Shinigami Women's Association • Shinigami Men's Association • Tea Ceremony Club • Ikebana Club • Calligraphy Club|
|Locations||Soul Society • Seireitei • Central 46 Compound • Nest of Maggots • Sōkyoku Hill • Gin Tonbo • Kuchiki Family Manor • Central Great Underground Prison|
|Items||Jigokuchō • Gigai • Reigai • Gikon • Kaizō Konpaku • Denreishinki • Ōken • Gokon Tekkō|