|Height||180 cm (5'11")|
|Weight||67 kg (147 lbs.)|
|Previous Affiliation||Aizen's Arrancar Army|
|Previous Occupation||Baraggan Louisenbairn's Fracción|
|Previous Partner||Baraggan Louisenbairn, Choe Neng Poww, Abirama Redder, Ggio Vega, Charlotte Chuhlhourne, Nirgge Parduoc|
|Base of Operations||Las Noches, Hueco Mundo|
|Manga||Volume 37, Chapter 318|
|Video Game||Bleach: Soul Carnival 2|
Findorr is a slim male Arrancar. The remains of his Hollow mask consist of a smooth helmet covering the upper half of his face with eye holes and a row of teeth sewn across his chin like a strap. His Hollow hole is not visible. Findorr's Arrancar outfit vaguely resembles a Spanish soldier. He has customized it with shoulder pads, knee-high boots and a knife like protrusion on both his sleeves that extend along the top of his hands. He wears his hakama in a similar style to Nnoitra Gilga, with the legs tucked into his boots. He has long, flowing blond hair and leopard-like light purple markings around his gray eyes.
He initially appears to be the most composed member of Baraggan's Fracción, but this is eventually shown to be a facade. Findorr, while acting cool and collected at first, clearly enjoys battle and when riled can seem to be a bit maniacal. He is rather arrogant and fairly confident in his abilities, as shown when he encounters Shūhei Hisagi and states that he will fight at exactly the same power level as a Lieutenant. He is also said to be rather talkative, and was once called a "chatterbox" by Hisagi as a result. Findorr seems to be quite deductive and analytical, being able to guess the average power levels of seated Shinigami officers and even replicate them while fighting. His analytical demeanor is also demonstrated by his habit of saying "Exacta" (正解 (エサクタ), esakuta; Spanish for "Exactly" or "Correct", Japanese for "Correct Interpretation") very often. This stems from his belief that life is "nothing but a sequence of difficult problems", and one's ability to make correct choices decides their fate. Like his fellow Fracción, he holds his master Baraggan in high regard and refers to him as "his majesty". However, when faced with certain defeat in the battle of Fake Karakura Town, he tried to withdraw, suggesting that his sense of self-preservation exceeds his respect for Baraggan's commands.
Fake Karakura Town arc
Findorr arrives along with Baraggan and the rest of his Fracción in the Fake Karakura Town to do battle with the Gotei 13. However, when Aizen, Ichimaru, and Tōsen are trapped by an ability of Yamamoto's Shikai, Baraggan decides to take control. He orders Findorr to summon four gigantic Hollows to destroy the four pillars that are keeping the Real Karakura Town in Soul Society. The Hollows are killed however, by Shūhei Hisagi, Izuru Kira, Yumichika Ayasegawa and Ikkaku Madarame, who are protecting the pillars.
In response, Baraggan sends four members of his Fracción to each pillar, stating that if they are going to guard them using 'ants' then he'll just have to send 'dragons' to crush them. Findorr is sent to do battle with Shūhei Hisagi. The two duel for a while before Hisagi comments that his opponent's power appears only at that of a fifth seat officer. Findorr replies that Hisagi has passed his test over whether he could correctly guess his strength and he will now fight at a lieutenant's level. Using the knife attached to his wrist he begins breaking off fragments off his mask, increasing his power each time to match a certain officer level, until finally only half his mask remains, at lieutenant level.
After fighting for some time, Findorr finds that Shūhei isn't fighting at the level he believes to be lieutenant level and states that Shūhei is the one that is tired. Wanting to finish the battle, Findorr releases his Zanpakutō and gains crab-like pincers on his arms. His attack forces Shūhei to release his own Zanpakutō. Because of the unpredictability of Hisagi's new weapon, Findorr takes damage and decides to remove 90% of his mask, claiming his power is now raised to Captain-level. Shūhei quickly cuts Findor's right claw in half and criticizes him for not fearing his own power or that of his opponent, a lesson that was taught to him by his former captain, Kaname Tōsen. Findorr then tried to flee from the battle but is struck down and killed by Shūhei's Zanpakutō. Hisagi comments Findorr was nowhere near the level of a Captain.
Powers & Abilities
Afinar (彫面 (アフィーナル), Afināru; Spanish for "Tuning/Refining", Japanese for "Face-Carving/Sculpting"): Curiously, his Hollow mask appears to act as some kind of inhibitor of his powers (similar to Kenpachi Zaraki's eye patch), and by breaking fragments of it off with the knife on his wrist, it can increase his power exponentially. When whole, his power level is equal to that of a fifth seat Shinigami, and when all that remains is a section over his right eye, he is as strong as a Lieutenant. When 90% of the mask is gone (a small section under his right eye), he is supposedly as strong as a captain. At his "Lieutenant level", he was shown able to easily overwhelm Shūhei Hisagi (while he refrained from releasing his Zanpakutō). 
Cero: By pointing his sword at the opponent and concentrating his spiritual pressure at the tip of his sword, he can fire an indigo Cero. In his Resurrección, he fires his Cero from the larger claw, and is more potent than when unreleased, though the full power of his Cero is unknown, as Shūhei Hisagi sliced through it with his Shikai before it could hit him.
Expert Swordsman: Findorr is highly proficient in swordsmanship. Findorr is also exceptional at using acrobatic tricks in conjunction with his sword and possessing a highly technical swordsmanship skill while engaged in combat, seemingly being unfazed even in combat with another expert swordsman. He was capable of not only holding his own against Shūhei Hisagi in swordsmanship, but also overwhelming the lieutenant with sheer ferocity and strength.
Silbido (呼虚笛 (シルビード), Shirubīdo; Spanish for "Whistle", Japanese for "Vocative Hollow Flute/Whistle"): Findorr appears to be able to summon Hollows by whistling, as shown when he was ordered to destroy the four pillars that kept the real Karakura Town in Soul Society.
Sonído Expert: Being an Arrancar, Findorr is able to use Sonído. He has shown to be highly proficient at using it. At "Lieutenant level", his skill with Sonído allows him to catch lieutenant Shūhei Hisagi off guard during most of their fight.
Enhanced Strength: Despite his slender appearance, Findorr is deceptively strong. This was shown from his ability to catch Shūhei Hisagi's attack with a single hand at "Lieutenant level" and then hurl him at a tremendous distance.
High Spiritual Power: His spiritual power gives him the ability to fight on par with a Gotei 13 lieutenant. Much like his Cero and Bala, his spiritual power is indigo in color.
Pinza Aguda (蟄刀流断 (ピンサグーダ), Pinsagūda; Spanish for "Sharp Pincer", Japanese for "Crab Sword Cutting Current"): Its sealed form resembles a standard-sized katana with a pink handle and a guard that resembles a Spanish épée or rapier.
- Resurrección: Its release command is "Engrave the surface of the water" (水面に刻め, Minamo ni Kizame; Carve upon the water in the English Dub). Findorr says the release command, causing a huge eruption of spiritual energy in the form of purple flames. When released, he has large crab-like claws that cover both of his hands; the right claw is very large, similar to that of a fiddler crab. The right side of his body is covered with a carapace of chitinous composition, acting as a form of armor. At the other end of the tip of the claw, it seems that there is a string/rope-like connection from there to the right shoulder, most likely to help him lift the claw up as it is shown to be stretched like rubber.
- Resurrección Special Ability: In this form, his claws are extremely tough, as he is able to block an unreleased Zanpakutō with ease. His strength is noticeable in the fact that he is able to snip hard materials with ease. In this form, his Cero and Bala are released from the larger claw.
- Tijeras Neptunea (海王鋏 (ティヘラス・ネプトゥネア), Tiherasu Neputunea; Spanish for "Neptunian Shears/Scissors", Japanese for "Sea King Shears"): He is able to fire a high-pressure water current from between his claws, powerful enough to destroy solid material with ease. He can even fire enough of them to make a momentary offensive barrier in front of him.
- In the manga, when Findorr was cut by Kazeshini for the first time, he was cut on his left cheek. In the anime, Findorr was able to Sonído away, but had his hair cut slightly.
Appearances in Other Media
Findorr makes his first and only video game debut so far in Bleach: Soul Carnival 2. He can be unlocked as a support character by finding him and Shūhei in the Fake Karakura Town, though their battle in not actually shown.
- The battle between Findorr and Shūhei was significantly altered in the anime. Findorr manages to put up a better fight, utilizing Cero, Bala and eventually forcing Shūhei to release his Zanpakutō. After his right claw is cut off, instead of running away like he does in the manga, Findorr desperately tries to kill Shūhei with a massive Cero. Shūhei however, uses his released Zanpakutō to cut through the Cero and kill him at the same time.
- "Life is an onslaught of difficult problems. And the ones who find the correct answers get to survive."
- "No es exacto. You're wrong."
|Tier Harribel||Emilou Apacci • Franceska Mila Rose • Cyan Sung-Sun|
|Baraggan Louisenbairn||Abirama Redder • Charlotte Chuhlhourne • Findorr Calius • Ggio Vega • Choe Neng Poww • Nirgge Parduoc|
|Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck||Pesche Guatiche • Dondochakka Birstanne|
|Nnoitra Gilga||Tesra Lindocruz|
|Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez||Shawlong Kūfang • Edrad Liones • Nakeem Grindina • Yylfordt Granz • Di Roy Rinker|
|Szayel Aporro Granz||Lumina • Verona • Medazeppi|
|Non-Fracción||Aldegor • Aisslinger Wernarr • Demoura Zodd • Hammerhead Arrancar • Kukkapūro • Lilynette Gingerbuck (Pre-Release) • Loly Aivirrne • Menis • Menoly Mallia • Patros • Rudbornn Chelute • Unnamed Female Arrancar • Wonderweiss Margela|