|Defend Karakura Town! Entire Appearance of the Shinigami|
|Romanji||Karakura-chō o mamore! Shinigami sōtōjō|
|Manga Chapters||Chapter 316, Chapter 317|
|Arc||The Fake Karakura Town arc|
|Previous Episode||Karakuraizer's Last Day|
|Next Episode||Elite! The Four Shinigami|
|Japanese||April 14, 2009|
|English||July 31, 2011|
|Ending||Kimi wo Mamotte, Kimi wo Aishite|
|Episode 215 Screenshots|
A young Plus girl is being chased by Hollows in Kagamino City, 22 km from Karakura Town, when suddenly the Hollows are killed simply by the Reiatsu of the Gotei 13 captains, Aizen, and his top Espada. Eikichirō Saidō, a Shinigami assigned to the area, tells the girl to run before she is attacked again, then questions how the battle will end.
70 meters above Karakura Town the captains and lieutenants talk among themselves, when suddenly Captain-Commander Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto tells everyone to get back, and he uses Jōkaku Enjō to trap Sōsuke Aizen, Kaname Tōsen, and Gin Ichimaru. While trapped in the flame, Gin remarks that they won't be able to join the "fun" and asks Aizen what they should do. Aizen replies that they do nothing, and that the battle would end without them lifting a finger.
Elsewhere in the fifth tower of Las Noches, Ulquiorra talks to Orihime Inoue, asking if she is scared. She replies that she isn't scared because her heart is already with her friends, and Ulquiorra tells her that she's speaking nonsense. Orihime tells Ulquiorra that when she first heard that her friends were there to rescue her, she was a little happy, but very sad. She goes on to say that she came there to protect them and that she didn't understand why they didn't know how she felt, but she later realized that they must have felt the same way about her.
Elsewhere Ichigo rushes to Orihime's location, but is temporarily delayed by the Exequias and their leader, Rudbornn Chelute. Rudbornn and his men attack him, but are stopped by Renji Abarai, Yasutora Sado, and Rukia Kuchiki. Ulquiorra tells Orihime that sharing feelings with friends is a Human delusion, and Orihime tells him that what he says could be true, but when people care for each other their hearts are drawn closer together. Ulquiorra then states that humans use the word "heart" to lightly. He asks her what a heart is, and if he could see it if he tore open her chest or cracked her head open. At that moment Ichigo breaks though the floor into the throne room.
Substitute Shinigami Work Diary
Ichigo sits down at his desk in his room and Rukia tries desperately to close his closet door. Ichigo asks her what she's doing, and she tells him not to blame her, but to blame his closet for being so small. The closet then begins to swell and he asks her what she stuffed in there. When he opens it Lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto's, Renji's, 5th Seat Yumichika Ayasegawa's, and 3rd Seat Ikkaku Madarame's Gigai fall on him.
Characters in Order of Appearance
Powers and Techniques Used
- Jōkaku Enjō (城郭炎上, Fortress Blaze)
- Getsuga Tenshō (月牙天衝, Moon Fang Heaven-Piercer)
- El Directo (巨人の一撃, The Strike of the Giant)
- Tsugi no mai, Hakuren (次の舞・白漣, Next Dance, White Ripple)
- Santen Kesshun (三天結盾, Three Sacred Links Shield) (flashback)
- Brazo Derecha de Gigante Second Form (巨人の右腕, Right Arm of the Giant)
- Brazo Derecha de Gigante Third Form (巨人の右腕, Right Arm of the Giant) (flashback)
- Ryūjin Jakka (流刃若火, Flowing Flame Blade)
- Sode no Shirayuki (袖白雪, Sleeved White Snow)
- Nejibana (捩花, Spiranthes) (flashback)
- Zabimaru (蛇尾丸, Snake Tail)
- Tensa Zangetsu (天鎖斬月, Heaven Chain Slaying Moon)
- Pantera (豹王, Panther King) (flashback)
- Shun Shun Rikka (盾舜六花, Six Flowers of the Hibiscus Shield)
- Hollowfication (虚(ホロウ)化, Horōka) (flashback)
- Seele Schneider (魂を切り裂くもの, That Which Slits the Soul) (flashback)
|Karakuraizer's Last Day||Elite! The Four Shinigami|