- All Colour But The Black: Released on the 4th of December 2006. The artbook compiles a selection of color spreads from the first 19 volumes of the series, as well as some original art and author commentary. In addition, the book contains recreation of the chapter covers that showed each of the Gotei 13 captains as present at the beginning of the Soul Society Arc.
- Bleach: Official Bootleg KaraBuri+: Released on the 3rd of August 2007. It is a book primary focused on the Gotei 13, providing additional information on all major Gotei 13 figures and divisions in general.
- Bleach: Official Character Book SOULs: Released on the 3rd of February 2006. It was the first databook to be released for the Bleach manga and recapped the story of Bleach from the start of series through to the end of the Soul Society Arc and provides a preview of the Arrancar Arc. It provided additional information for key story points, specially about Soul Society and the Gotei 13, as well as provide mini-profiles on the Shinigami encountered during the Soul Society Arc. In addition, the book contained previously unseen content in the form of omake chapters.
- Bleach: Official Animation Book VIBEs: Released on the 3rd of February 2006. It is about the anime series and contains screenshots from episode 1 to 63, character designs, a short story about Rukia Kuchiki going to the Human World, as well as interviews.
- Bleach: Official Character Book 2 MASKED: Released on the 4th of August 2010. It is the second databook for the Bleach manga. It details on the Arrancar arc, and includes mini-profiles on each of the Arrancar and the Visored.
- Bleach: Official Invitation Book The Hell Verse: Released on the 4th December 2010. It was released to commemorate the release of the fourth Bleach film, Hell Chapter, and as such, contains promotional material from the movie, character sketches, a layout of Hell and the one-off manga chapter about Hell.
- Bleach: Official Character Book 3 UNMASKED: Released on the 3rd of June 2011. It details the Arrancar arc and includes profiles of the Arrancar characters.
- THE REBOOTED SOULS: Released on the 4th June 2012, THE REBOOTED SOULS is a special book recapping the events of Bleach in order to bring new and old readers up to speed for the start of the manga's final arc.
- 13 Blades: A fan book released on 4th November 2015 for the 13th Anniversary of Bleach, 13 Blades is small fanbook containing several popularity polls, an interview with Kubo, a short story, and a unique chapter later released with Volume 70.
- Bleach: Letters From The Other Side: Released on the 15th of December 2004. It is a novelization of the early chapters. New edition of this book was released on the 4th of November 2009.
- Bleach: The Honey Dish Rhapsody: Released on the 30th of October 2006. It is set during the week that Ichigo and his friends spent in Soul Society, following the defection of Aizen and centers around Rukia's attempt to cook something for the recovering Byakuya.
- Bleach: Spirits Are Forever With You: Released on the 4th of June 2012, this two volume novel by Ryohgo Narita covers the time gap between the defeat of Aizen and Ichigo regaining his Shinigami powers. The main character of the novel is Don Kanonji.
- Bleach: WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU: Released on the 27th December 2016.
- Beginning of the Revive of Tommorow: A short story released in the 13 Blades fanbook, centers around the revived Izuru Kira as he encounters the Sternritter, Shaz Domino.
- Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World: Release date is 4th August 2017. Shūhei Hisagi is drawn into a mystery that Kaname Tōsen left behind. The story reveals more details about the four Noble Houses, the Soul King, Arrancar and Fullbringers.
- Bleach: Memories of Nobody: Released on December 18, 2006. It is a novelization of the Bleach: Memories of Nobody movie.
- Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion, Another Hyōrinmaru : Released on December 18, 2007. It is a novelization of the Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion movie.
- Bleach: Fade to Black, I Call Your Name: Released on December 15, 2008. A novelization of the Bleach: Fade to Black movie.