(This is to the administration/committee): Hello, everyone. I require someone's assistance. As documented in the Layout Guide, Fights should have the following headings:
However, there is no Navigation for an event's fights. I would like assistance in either having one created or instructions to doing so (in this context: the Ryoka Invasion). Thank you in advance! -Mr. N 00:22, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
Yea dont worry about it right now, I've been meaning to do a navigation for it. I will do so eventually when I have the time to determine how I want it to look. Salubri (Talk) 00:47, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Hollow Ichigo
Just wondering what this project will be doing about the numerous Ichigo vs. Hollow Ichigo duels. Or if they will be considered training and won't be included at all. Please let me know so I can add fights to episode summaries appropriately. SerialSniper14(Talk) 12:31, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
I was wondering why we needed a date segment in the fight template. As far as I can tell, we don't know any of the dates of any of the fights, however I think we do need to add a span segment that will tell people exactly in what pages and/or episodes the fight took place. Weedefinition (Talk) 08:05, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
We most certainly do know the date of the fights and they should be listed where possible since most people seem to have difficulty telling passage of time in Bleach. Kubo has provided official timelines in Bleach book of Souls and again in bootlegs. I'll get around to scanning Souls timeline in the next few days. In the meantime, please just use this fan-made timeline to determine the date. Tinni (Talk) 11:48, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, so I was wrong about the date thing (It's just that it seemed none of them had any dates on them and I've looked but couldn't find BoS online). What about my suggestion of adding a span segment? Weedefinition (Talk) 17:20, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
So is White Invasion free to work on or are we to wait until the conflict has finished up in the manga before we begin? If the case is the former and it's open to work on then I was thinking about working on it when I have the time. --Prophet of Sanghelios 10:51, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
Question about 'Outcome'
I noticed something that I didn't understand in Bankai Training that I claimed: The outcome section of the template is basically depicting a list of instances that happened before or during the event:
- Ganju and Hanatarō make it to Rukia's prison to free her.
- Rukia revels that she is the one that killed Ganju's brother Kaien Shiba.
- They are interrupted by the arrival of Byakaya.
- Bykuya effortlessly takes out Ganju and prepares to kill him only to be stopped by Ukitake.
- Ichigo arrives to take on Byakuya but is stopped by the arrival of Yoruichi.
- Yoruichi gets away with Ichigo and promises she will teach him bankai in 3 days.
- Ichigo trains against his own Zanpakuto spirit for two days to gain his bankai.
- Renji shows up to train for attainment of his own bankai.
Now, I was under the impression that outcome should depict a list of results to the event/fight in question (Doesn't outcome=result?). The list of instances depicted in the section at the moment is gonna be written as a prelude anyway, and to a certain degree the results will be written into the aftermath. But I still think the outcome segment should refer to post-event things, like an aftermath in the form of a list, if you want WD Talk to me 20:54, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
Turn Back the Pendulum
- A bit dated, but better late than never. I'm only an associate member of the project, but if it were up to me - a resounding yes. WD Converse 15:44, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Final Getsuga Tenshō Training
It's not a fight, it's an event. And it's not a part of Arrival in Karakura Town but an event all on its own. Some event summaries are too long and messy for the reason that they include minor events that have no justification for their own summary. The communication going on inside Ichigo's inner world has nothing to do with the what's going on in KArakura Town and is significant enough (in my book) to have a page of its own. WD Converse 22:20, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
Most of that section is blank or doesn't exist. Need help fixing that?
We have not gotten to that arc yet. We are currently doing the Amagai arc.--
Ichigo Kurosaki and Hollow Ichigo vs. Muramasa?
It is totally up to you, but isn't this a battle by itself? I wouldn't think it would fit in with Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Zangetsu since Zangetsu isn't even involved. If you do make a seperate fight summary page of it I would gladly fill it in.
It is part of the Zangetsu fight. It all takes place during the same fight. The fight against Zangetsu does not conclude before the fight in Ichigo's inner world.--
User Comments & Discussion
Hello everyone! This is (current) Fight Summary Project Leader, Nwang2011. I just want to encourage everyone in the community to try to get involved in this project. I know that this project is a bit "big" since there is no "model example" to go off of and that we are only working with 5 fights at a time. I am trying to do my best on finishing what fights I can, but I am just one person with only so much time. However, if more people become involved, then the process will move faster (as it is with the other Committee Projects). Thank you in advance! - Mr. N 16:29, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know, I expanded on the Yamamoto vs Kyoraku and Ukitake fight. Maggosh 15:25, March 2, 2010 (UTC)
Everyone! Just giving me a little reminder about article format (since it has been pointed out to me by Salubri).
- Articles should be written in "In-Universe style" (Never use the terms "in the manga or in the anime." Write as from a someone who is actually in the Bleach Universe who happens to know all the techniques and motivations). Manga always takes precedent over the anime and if the anime adds on to fights then we continue from where it leaves off in the manga. Write the anime portion in but acknowledge that it only happened in the anime in the reference). We then go back to where the anime and manga continue along the same story using the manga again. Write in the Present Tense & flesh out the fight details. Action for action & word for word is fine as it is more of explaining the fight in great detail.
- Mr. N 18:45, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
Do you have to put only the fight or also the conversations and background story?
マルセロ - Marcelo (Talk) 20:03, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, Marcelo. I apologize for the delayed response (if you haven't had your question answered yet). The fight will generally include the conversations (not necessarily word-for-word but it should be included). And the background story will generally be in the Prologue section. I hope that answers your question - Mr. N 15:57, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
The Fight that I took over, assuming that it is the fight from Episode 170 given its place in the timeline, shouldn't it be Ichigo Kurosaki & Rukia Kuchiki vs. The Assassin instead of just mentioning Ichigo as Rukia is involved i that fight and she does get injured!! I am talking about the correct fight right?? SunXia (Chat) 18:07, March 25, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, for the Zanpakuto Rebellion thing, I do believe that you have forgotten a fight, Suì-Fēng vs. Suzumebachi and that isn't completed yet. Just wanted to give a heads-up. Also, for any fights involving the Zabimaru spirit, why do you call them "Chimpette" and "Snakey" when it's supposed to be "Saru" and "Hebi", it says right on their Zabimaru (spirit) page. KiteiItachi (talk) 01:50, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
- 1. Please use internal links instead of external links. This can be done by putting [[Ichigo Kurosaki]] instead of [http://www.bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki Ichigo Kurosaki]. 2. I added the overlooked fight, which you also signed up for. 3. Snakey and Chimpette are the english version of their names. Saru and Hebi are the japanese. It is a matter of preference of the writer what they call them as we have not officially designated that one needs to be used over the other.--