Please, do not vote for a character ONLY because he is recently featured or you like him, prefer voting for article with good quality :).
(Note :Hirako Shinji has been featured in December, so no Vizard for this vote).
(Note² : Please, wait few months before re-adding an already featured article to the list, thanks).
Feel free to add characters we forgot to add, but consider that they MUST have been recently featured.
The dead line is the 3 February 2009
Any unsigned vote will be REMOVED before vote counting
Howto ? : It's pretty easy, to vote, you just have to add : #'''+''' Reason/comment ~~~~ in the Category's bearing the name of your article's choice.
- + A very well written article - NnoitraJiruga901 15:45, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- + An awsome character, plus he's definately playing an important role in the current saga. ------Shuhei Hisagi
- + Very good article and he's come back into play in the recent manga chapters. LapisScarab 22:34, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- + The article gives tons of information, and is very well written. In addition, Ulquiorra has been active in the latest manga. Thereadyset
- + Well he has bearly came in a chapter but i bet its going to be good and he's finaly came into a fight i bet its going to be really cool article. Jinta
- + Already featured, and stuff, but still, he has a really good article and good featuring in the manga, after an 'off-time' :) . Mili-Ciensys
- she's just awesome --it's me! Dattebayo 1.5 04:24, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- She's really cool! It's funny how so cute looking she is yet she's really strong! --DarkBankai101 20:51, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- she's awesome!! it is amazing how strong she actually is !!!
Cero1000 05:05, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- +I did not vote for her last month, but it is definitely her time now. The article is superb, one of the most referenced ones (although still far from being fully referenced), detailed, good pics, good prose. Domlith 18:25, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- +She has a relevant rol in the manga right now. The article is in fact quite better than others who reach a significant number of votes last time, very detailed and graphic... so my vote goes for her for first and last time (I confess that i hate her) Maul day 23:17, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- +I personally cannot stand her but it is time for her to have a featured article. Her page is packed with information and well displayed and as her role in the story at the moment is huge, She definately needs to be featured. Kisuke Urahara 17:42, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- +the article is well-written and detailed, and she's been the central character for a long time now. Arrancar109 19:00, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- +Orihime gets my vote as well WhiteStrike 20:08, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- +Orihime has one of the best character sheets on this wiki, and had more than 30 chapters devoted to saving her, perhaps more (as I'm too lazy to check). She's a perfect choice for feature of February. Revan46 16:30, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
Discuss/talk/informations about your choicesEdit
Yes, some votes haven't been deleted, even if they totally fits with the reasons I gave for deleting the current, it's that, even without removing these, the result actually stay the same, and there was no need to do it.
- + 'a fantastic aritcle Marik-sama14 28 january 2009 17:09 No edits except these on this page
- rock on Kusajishi Yachiru 1 Jan.26 22:51No edits except these on this page
- yachiru = awsome :) Sweet dreams23:16, 28 January 2009No edits except these on this page(except 2, on Espada, to add a kindof vandalism against Mayuri.)
- +Definantly a major character right now. Plus it's been a while since a human was featured. strategist9 17:21, 28 January 2009 (UTC)No-wiki edits except his user page and talk page..
- +Is a main character in Hueco Mundo arc, and has a well-written page. She should be featured
User:Easyvega 18:21 January 28 2008 (UTC)No edits except these on this page
- +She has a well written page, and she's the main character in Hueco Mundo arc. User Easyvega 19:28 29 January (Readding)#+One of my favorite characters, as well as having an important role in the current arc. My vote goes to her. Daisuke Masahiro 17:17, 27 January 2009 (UTC)A very few edit, an only the day of his vote...
- +You know, I don't actually like her, but this article is VERY well done. Besides, this is *kind of* her arc now, isn't it? Thumbs-up! Hozukimaru11Edits the wiki only for featured
- . +yayyyyyy. "Unsigned&Same as before
- she sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Sweet dreams08:48, 30 January 2009
- she's my fav character :) !!!!!!Yachiru 109:10, 30 January 2009
Yachiru votes were previously deleted and readded by their original poster using a vandalism wave.