Rukia Kuchiki is the captain of the Thirteenth Division of the Gotei 13. She specializes in Kidō attacks, and her Zanpakutō is Sode no Shirayuki. While still in the academy she was adopted by Byakuya Kuchiki into the Kuchiki Clan, and transferred to the Thirteenth Division where she served under Jūshirō Ukitake.
Having recently obtained her Bankai, Hakka no Togame while training at the Soul King Palace during the war against the Wandenreich in Soul Society, Rukia fought against and defeated the Sternritter Äs Nödt. While the war progressed, she journeyed back to the Soul King Palace where she was one of many Shinigami to battle Gerard Valkyrie. However, she is overwhelmed by Gerard's monstrous power and told to meet up with Ichigo Kurosaki for the final battle.
Main article: Rukia Kuchiki
If something sad happened in your life, I would be there for you. If something happy happened in my life, I would share it with you. If you strayed from the path, I would admonish you. If you committed an error, I would forgive you. If you found yourself in a predicament, I would provide a foundation on which you could stand. All in order to make this man that had lost his love for the world... be able to love the world once more. -- Sajin Komamura reflecting on his friendship with Kaname Tōsen in Chapter 386.
We have a NEW Featured User. It's Kman111 who has been here since 2015. He is usually seen reverting vandalism or bad, policy breaking edits along with other work including grammar work. He's relatively new but has made a big impression on us and the site as a whole. Check out what he has to say here where the team interviews him!
Bleach Wiki: Arena
Bleach Wiki:Arena Result
Bleach Wiki Twitter
Bleach Wiki Poll
Which would you most like to see?
- Tite Kubo has released a new one shot manga called BURN THE WITCH. Set in the Bleach universe, its 60 pages center on two witches who are responsible for dealing with Dragons in "Reverse London."
- The live action movie based on Bleach's first story arc will be coming to Netflix on the 14th of September 2018 in both European and American regions.(Link)
- Welcome to the Bleach Wiki! Before you begin editing here, please have a look at our policies, which can be better understood by reading this blog and the blogs that are linked within it. Also check out our Parent's Info Page.
- Check out Bleach Wiki's social channels, which includes Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube. We update with regular Podcasts with Reviews and you can check it out.
- The Arena is back up and running with new match-ups! Cast your votes here!
Hey y'all, it's Mrlmm0605 coming to talk to you about Bleach! This is not a discussion of individual episodes or chapters; rather, it is a look at the main ideas of Bleach, illustrated using example…
Read more >
Read more >
That's all I can say. AnonymousAnomani (talk) 03:15, May 3, 2018 (UTC)
When/if Thousand Years Blood War Arc gets addapted into anime, I expect that Shiro Sagisu will be back to compose music for it, and I am completely cool with that. However, until that day comes, I'v…
Read more >