|Bleach: Blade Battlers|
|Romanji||Bleach ~Blade Battlers~|
|Developer||Treasure Co. Ltd|
|Release||October 12, 2006|
|Modes||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Ratings||CERO All ages|
Bleach ~Blade Battlers~ (BLEACH~ブレイド・バトラーズ~) is a video game for the PlayStation 2 and the first installment in the Blade Battlers series.
At first, the game starts off with five playable characters: Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yasutora Sado, and Uryū Ishida. As players finish off the missions in the main mission mode, more characters are unlocked depending on the ranks obtained. Acquiring an "S" ranking awards the player three marks (applicable only in "Captain" difficulty); getting an "A" ranking will award the player two marks; and getting a "B" ranking awards the player with one mark. The player receives no marks if he or she obtains a "C" ranking or ranking. The more marks the player gets, the faster he or she unlocks the characters.
The 23 playable characters include:
- Byakuya Kuchiki
- Gin Ichimaru
- Hollow Ichigo
- Ichigo Kurosaki
- Ikkaku Madarame
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi
- Momo Hinamori
- Kaname Tōsen
- Kenpachi Zaraki
- Kisuke Urahara
- Orihime Inoue
- Rangiku Matsumoto
- Renji Abarai
- Rukia Kuchiki
- Sajin Komamura
- Sōsuke Aizen
- Tōshirō Hitsugaya
- Ururu Tsumugiya
- Uryū Ishida
- Yasutora Sado
- Yoruichi Shihōin
- Story: One of five original stories made for the game. With each completed episode, more stages are unlocked.
- Mission: There are two individual modes, one consisting of battles with specific objectives and/or handicaps. With points earned in this mode, the player can unlock more characters. The other allows the player to complete missions to unlock the ability for characters to use other character's special attacks.
- Free Battle: As the name suggests, a free battle mode. Free for all, or Tag (2 vs 2) battles are available here. This mission can be played by up to four players.
- Training: Allows the player to practice against a dummy.
- Urahara Shop: Allows the player to buy unlockables, such as menu characters and figurines, with money earned from the other modes.
- Options: Allows the player to edit various options, including the main menu operator and difficulty level.
- Hueco Mundo: Portal to Hueco Mundo available after unlocking all story modes, allowing the player to train on certain Arrancar.
- The game environment is destructible to a certain extent.
- A Bleach: Blade Battlers OST CD with a 2007 calendar was released alongside the game.
|Blade Battlers||Blade Battlers · 2nd|
|DS||The Blade of Fate · Dark Souls · The 3rd Phantom · Flame Bringer|
|Nintendo Console||Tasogare ni Mamieru Shinigami · Shattered Blade · Versus Crusade|
|Heat the Soul||Heat the Soul · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7|
|Soul Carnival||Soul Carnival · 2|
|Single Games||Hanatareshi Yabou · Kurenai ni Somaru Soul Society · Erabareshi Tamashii · Soul Resurrección · Brave Souls · Paradise Lost · Jump Force|