|Askin Nakk Le Vaar|
|Base of Operations||Silbern|
Askin has medium length black hair, with a strand hanging down in front of his face, reaching his mouth. In addition to his Sternritter uniform, he wears an ornamental bracer on his left arm. He has a thin face with pronounced cheekbones and marking running from the ends of his eyebrows to the corners of his eyes.
Askin is very sarcastic, pointing out how Bazz-B states that he is calm despite preparing to attack Jugram Haschwalth. He is also quite arrogant, questioning the intelligence of the scientists of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute. He tries to trick his opponents, wanting 12th Division Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi to pursue him into a trap. By his own admission, he is not good at dealing with meticulous details, and would rather finish things quickly. Askin is incredibly laid back and relaxed, having a picnic in the middle of a battlefield and using binoculars to watch his fellow Sternritter fight, although he dislikes getting caught in the mess that Gremmy Thoumeaux creates.
The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Following the meeting where Yhwach nominates Uryū Ishida as his successor, Askin breaks up a confrontation between Jugram Haschwalth and Bazz-B. He states that he helped them by preventing a fight from erupting, stating that Yhwach dislikes fights, and warns them about having onlookers. He says a fight would be bad for their positions, especially for Haschwalth.
During the Wandenreich's second assault on Soul Society, Askin appears within the space where the Shinigami Research and Development Institute used to be and explains to the researchers present how the Quincy had been hiding in the shadows for the past 1000 years. Askin is in turn surprised by the appearance of 12th Division Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi from within an invisible room. Mayuri states that Askin probably wants to verify their intelligence before leaving.
After analyzing Mayuri's appearance, Askin decides to retreat from battle, claiming that he does not want to spend time trying different ways to kill Mayuri. He states he is not a detail-oriented person and attempts to leave, but asks Mayuri if he isn't going to stop him, prompting Mayuri to say that he wants time to analyze Askin's Reiatsu. When Mayuri hypothesizes that Askin wants him to follow him into his "territory", Askin states that this deduction is scary. After sensing 2nd Division Captain Suì-Fēng dealing a harsh blow to BG9, Askin reveals that Yhwach expected the captains who lost their Bankai to master different ways to fight before confirming Mayuri's suspicions of the Sternritter being prepared for this.
Later, Askin is watching Kenpachi Zaraki's battle with Gremmy Thoumeaux through a pair of binoculars whilst eating a picnic. He comments on how impressive it is that Kenpachi is fighting on par with Gremmy, yet he doesn't understand why Yhwach would allow Gremmy onto the battlefield in the first place. He is interrupted by Pepe, who says that things would have been better if Yhwach had kept that monster locked up. Askin notes that Pepe is quite the monster himself, to which Pepe states Askin is too. Deciding to leave, Askin comments that he isn't a fan of getting caught up in Gremmy's mess. Stating he doesn't want to sound as though he's belittling him, Askin says that you can't do anything in this world by daydreaming. However, after having seen Gremmy do the impossible, he states that those who can't accomplish anything are those who live peacefully.
Powers & Abilities
- (To Bazz-B and Jugram Haschwalth) "I would advise you both to let this matter lie. There is nothing pleasant about such petty fighting. For you in particular, it will be nothing but a poison. Would you not agree, Future Emperor?"
- (To the members of the SRDI) "Weren't you listening to my explanation? I would have thought a place called the Research and Development Institute would be home to a little more intelligence. I didn't need to 'get inside' at all. I've been in here from the very beginning.
- (To Mayuri Kurotsuchi) "Nope, no good! Dealing with you is just gonna take way too much time. I'd better not bother. I mean if I was gonna make you die, I reckon I'd have to try out way too many different tactics. Sorry, but I'm just awful with that kind of finicky stuff. I like to get things over with in a flash, y'know?"
Battles & Events
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Bleach manga; Chapter 543, page 14
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 547, page 9
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 547, page 13
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 550, page 3
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Bleach manga; Chapter 550, pages 1-2
- ↑ Bleach manga; chapter 575, pages 4-6
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 490, pages 1-3
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 543, pages 13-15
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 547, pages 11 & 14-17
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 550, pages 1-4
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 575, pages 2-4
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 499, page 5
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 543, page 16
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 547, page 16
|Current Members||Ryūken Ishida • Uryū Ishida • Yhwach • Bambietta Basterbine • Shaz Domino • NaNaNa Najahkoop • Jugram Haschwalth • Bazz-B • Candice Catnipp • Meninas McAllon • Liltotto Lamperd • Askin Nakk Le Vaar • BG9 • Giselle Gewelle • Gremmy Thoumeaux • Pepe • Ichigo Kurosaki|
|Deceased||Sōken Ishida • Masaki Kurosaki • Quilge Opie • Driscoll Berci • Berenice Gabrielli • Jerome Guizbatt • Loyd Lloyd • Royd Lloyd • Kanae Katagiri • Cang Du • Mask De Masculine • Äs Nödt • Guenael Lee|
|List||List of Quincy|
|Abilities||Spirit Weapon • Reishi|
|Techniques||Heilig Pfeil • Hirenkyaku • Quincy: Letzt Stil • Ransōtengai • Klavier • Licht Regen • Quincy: Vollständig • Blut • Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger|
|Items||Sanrei Glove • Quincy Bangle • Seele Schneider • Gintō|
|Military||Sternritter • Jagdarmee|